"11 White roses"

Y/N POV

You were on your way to pick up Sierra. You could not wait. You have never met here before. Sierra knows alot about you and you know alot about her. Shannon was looking for a parking lot when you saw some planes land. "My girlfriends on one of those planes" you thought to yourself. You guys walked in and walked to gate B. You saw a flower shop across the gate. " I will be right back" you said to Shannon and Cammie. You walked in and ordered 11 white roses. You paid the lady and walked back. " Thier beautiful " Cammie said smeeling the beautiful roses you got for sierra. You gave the roses to Shannon and told her to hid them behind her back so Sierra wont see them. You look down the gates hallway to see Sierra. You start to run and so does Sierra. You both go in to a hug. You exit the hug to see Shannon and Cammie walking behind you guys with Shannon hiding the Roses. You Stand in front of Shannon and put your hand behind your back. You move your hand motioning for her to give you the flowers. You pull them out from behind your back. Sierra was surprised with tears in her eyes. " Why is thier Eleven Roses " She asked. " Well i know thier is supossed to be 12 but let me explain, the first rose is the first time I talked to you, the Second one is for the first time i saw you, the third one is for the first time i realized i liked you, the forth one is for the time we got real close, the fifth one is when i first saw you, the sixth one is for are calls all night, the seventh one is for are Friendship, the eighth one is for your smile that makes my day, the nineth one for the time you asked me out, the tenth for are first hug, the elevnth one is for are first kiss." you said staring into her cyrstal blue eyes. " we never had are fir-" she started to say but you cut her off by kissing her. You come back from the kiss holding her face. " The number 12 rose is for the beauiful one i just kissed" you said hugging her. Sierra hugs you and wont let go. " Lets go beautiful" you say turning around to see Cammie and Shannon crying. " That was beautiful" Cammie said. You grab one of Sierras bags and start to walk to Shannons car. 

SHANNONS POV

We are on are way home when i look in the back to see Sierra asleep on Y/Ns lap with Y/N head resting on hers on her phone. " She really pretty Y/N" I said looking at her threw the mirror. " I know" she said looking at still asleep Sierra. We get home. "Hey Mom can you bring her bags in" she said looking at Cammie. Y/N picked up Sierra and brought her in. We got into the apartment and put Sierra's stuff down. Y/N sat her down on the couch and grabbed her bags and put them in her room. When Sierra woke up we ate dinner and watched a movie.