It's True

Y/N Pov

Did you want to marry sierra? Did you want to call her your wife? You did. You knew you did. You loved her so  much. You knew it was true. 

-5 minutes later-

The doorbell rang and Matt got up. You had tears in your eyes. Tears of joy. Matt opened the door to reveal Cammie. " Where is Shannon and Sierra ?" you asked quickly. " In the car, they are in alot of pain, they beat them" Cammie said. "They What?" you said as your heart dropped into your stomach. " They beat them " Cammie said. " lets go" You got up and hugged chris and matt and said bye. 

-walking down the hallway of apartment building-

"Cammie can i tell you something but you have to promise not to tell anyone, not even Shannon" you said looking down. " Yea what is it" Cammie said. " I-umm-I want to well Marry Sierra" you said. " I don't want anything to happen to her and well I love her alot" . You guys walked into the elevator. " That amazing Y/N, I won't tell anyone" Cam said hugging you. You guys walked out of the elevator. You saw the car threw the glass doors. You guys exited the building and walked to the car. 

You could see Shannon asleep in the front and Sierra asleep in the back. Cammie got in the car. You opened the back door and lifted Sierra's head on to your lap. You saw she had bruises and cuts. You just rubbed her head. 

-skip drive home-

Sierra POV

I felt someone rubbing my head and I knew it was Y/N. She was always so sweet. I felt the car stop and Y/N pick me up. She layed me down on our bed and covered me up. " I love You" I said. " I love you too, listen i am sorry this h-" She said as I cut her off and said " It wasn't your falt". She came and layed down next to me. She layed my head on her and she wrapped her hands around me so softly. She kissed my head and we both fell asleep. I am glad I have the most beautiful,kindest, and coolest Girlfriend ever. 

A/N sorry is short i will try to update later. Hope you liked it