Yes and Yes

Y/N POV

She came out of the door and you stood up. " Hey Babe , I wanna ask you something" you said as you grabbed her hand. You guys interlocked fingers. " I wanna ask you something also and its important" Sierra said looking into your eyes. You two realeased hands and reached into your pockets. You two looked at eachother's faces with a confused look. 

Shannon POV

WAS Y/N PROPOSING TO SIERRA?

Cammie POV

WAS SIERRA PROPOSING TO Y/N? 

I looked at Shannon who was looking at me. We both had a surprised look on are face. "Did you know" we both mouthed to each other. We looked back at hem and they had the rings out. " Will you Marry Me ?" they said at the same time. They both giggled and kissed.

Y/N POV

You both pulled a ring out of your pocket and looked at each other. " Will you Marry me" you two said at the same time. You giggled at kissed her. " So is that A Yes" Sierra said when you pulled away. " If only you say Yes" you said looking into her blue sparkling eyes. " YES" she said. " YES" you said hugging her and picking her up. You heard claps and awes come from behind you. " I love you" you said putting her down. " I love you too " she said as you wiped the tears from her face. 

You two sat down and relaxed with your fiance and your family. 

For the rest of the night you guys relaxed and watched a movie. You fell asleep on the couch with Sierra cuddled up in your arms. You were the happiest person right now.

A/N Hey guys hope you guys like it.  I will update tomorrow. Comment ideas and you might be put into it. I have a good idea get ready.