"True Love Kiss"

Y/N POV

You go to the hospital and as for Sierra's room number. The nurse tells you room #323 down the hall to your left. You walk down and find room #323. You heart is beating out of your chest. You open the door slowly. You see Sierra Laying there with a bandage on her head, iv in her arm, and stiches on her arms . You go and sit in the chair next her and start to cry. "I love you Sierra " You say and kiss her hand. 

Sierra's POV

All i see was Black. I couldn't move my body. I heard my door open and someone sit in the chair. I then heard someone crying and grab my hand. 

Y/N?

"I love you Sierra " i hear her say. I want to say it back but my lips wouldnt move. For the last 30 minutes I felt kisses on my hand and crying. 

Y/N POV

You text Shannon to tell her to come pick you up. Visiting hours were ending in a hour. You just sit there and began to doze off. 

-25 minutes later-

" Wake Up, Y/N " "Wake Up"  You hear Shannon say. You wake up and wipe your puffy eyes. " I ready to go i will come back tomorrow" you say standing up. " I know you can't hear me babe, but I Love You" you say kissing her pale lips. You began to walk out the door when you heard " I love You too baby" come from sierra. You turn around and grab her hand. " Babe?" you say placing your hand on her shoulder. " Shannon... Cammie go get the doctors." you say now crying tears of joy. " Babe, I love you. Dont cry over me . I'm ok" she says placing her hand on your red cheek. The doctor come in and checks her lungs, head, and heart. " You were supossed to be in a Coma for a couple more weeks, I guess it was True loves Kiss.. You can sign these papers and you are free to go " the doctor said and walked out. " True Love Kiss..... I Like That " she says kissing your hand. 

-skip getting out of hospital-                

You guys where on the way home when you said " So guys I have been thinking..... Since my Career has takin off and i am making money with sponsers and merch. I was thinking we move in to a house I found that is right down the street from the apartment. Moms you can live there and so can heather. I will pay for the house. I was hoping ...." You look at Sierra." You can come live her in La with me and Shannon,Cammie, and Heather. " the whole Car goes silent. " Well....  how bout it....?"