"Six Flags"

-1 month later-

Allys POV 

Me and Stevie were on are way to see Cammie And Shannon . We were meeting Y/N and her girlfriend Sierra. I seen pictures of them on twitter and they were adorable. 

We pulled in to there driveway and walked to the door. We knocked and Cammie answered. She gave us both a hug and went to the living room to see Shannon editing a video. " Hey Guys " Shannon said getting up from the couch hugging us. " Wheres Your daughter and her girlfriend " Stevie said.                " Upstairs  watching Orange Is The New Black" Shannon said. " I will go get them " Cammie said walking up the stairs. 

Me and Stevie sat on the couch. " So how is being a Mom " I said. " Its amazing , i love her so much. Sierra makes her so happy and i love them. " Shannon said closing her laptop putting it on the coffee table.

Cammies POV

I knocked on the door. " Come In " I heard Y/N say. Sierra was curled up to Y/N asleep. " Stevie and Ally are here. Ready to meet them and go to Six Flags " I said leaning against her door. " Yeah of course we will be down in minute" Y/N said shaking Sierra to wake her up. " Okay cuties " I said and headed down stairs. 

"They will be down in a minute " I said walking into the living room. We sat down and talked then Y/N and Sierra walked in.

Y/N POV

You woke up Sierra and placed a soft kiss on her lips. She kissed back and woke up. " Stevie and Ally are here , lets get ready" You said getting out of the bed. You got up and put on Black skinny jeans , Red Vans , and a long t shirt that said Pepsi and had holes. Sierra got up and slipped her Purple Vans on. She was wearing a white blouse and black skinny jeans. You grabbed your phone and your wallet. " Ready ? " you said grabbing Sierra's hand. " Ready " Sierra said excitedly. 

You walk down stairs with your arm wrapped around Sierras waist. " Hi Stevie , Hi Ally " you said walking into the Living room. " Hi Y/N , so nice to meet you " they said getting up and hugging you. "This is my girlfriend , Sierra " you said grabbing Sierras hand. " Hey Sierra " Stevie And Ally said at the same time and hugged her. " Who's ready for Six Flags" Cammie said standing up. " I am " Shannon Said. " Me too" you said. 

You all got in Cammie's car and headed for Six Flags. You turned on the radio and Universe by Lauren Saunderson came on. " Y/N this is your song " Sierra said wrapping her arm around your neck. " Yes" you said rubbing your hands together. " What song is this" Stevie said. You started to rap the lyrics . " You know your kinda like the female G-Eazy , with the goofiness of drake , and the confidence of Weezy " you rapped. You Sang the rest of the song. " Impressive " Ally said .

-1 hour later - 

Shannon's POV

We pulled in to six flags and got out. We got are tickets and flash passes. " Soooo What Ride First" I said . " I was thinking The Riddlers Revenge " Y/N said excitedly. " Im too scared " Sierra said. " Dont worry I will hold you hand , nothing will happen " Y/N said wrapping her arm around her waist. " Lets Do It" Ally said. We walked to the ride and got right on. Y/N and Sierra were in Front then in was Stevie and Ally , then Cammie and I . 

" Welcome To Your Revenge " The ride said with a evil laugh. " The ride started slowed and started to go up a hill. 

Sierras POV 

the ride started to go up a hill . I squeezed Y/N's hand so hard. We were at the top then it dropped. Twists and turns and flips. I close my eyes and waited it to be over. Soon it was over. I opened my eyes to getting unbuckled.

 I got off the ride and hit Y/N's arm. " Its not so bad says the one who is not afraid of rollercoasters" Y/N laughed and i laughed a little too hugging her. " That was Amazing " Cammie said opening her eyes wide. " It truly was " Stevie said. 

For The Rest of the  Day We rode rides and played games. Y/N was the best girlfriend ever. She won me a Ipad on stacker , a six flags pillow , and a teddy bear. We got in the car and drove home. I fell asleep on Y/N listening to her heartbeat.

Stevies POV

Today was a amazing day. Y/N and Sierra are the cutest couple. We were on are way home. Sierra fell asleep on Y/N. Ally was on her Phone tweeting fans. Cammie was driving and Shannon was asleep holding Cammie's Hand. 

We got to Shannon and Cammie's house and was spending the night. It was 12:35 am. 

Y/N POV

You got home and picked up Sierra. You opened the door and walked up to your room. You put the prizes you won for sierra on the floor near the window. You climbed into bed and fell asleep cuddling up to Sierra. 

A/N   1.2k views. Omg. Thank You guys so so so much. I made a long chapter celebrating that. Comment what other LGBT youtubers and youtube couples you wanna see in the book. Hope you guys liked it. 

P.S. The Song " Universe by Lauren Saunderson" is a song by a youtuber. I think its on I tunes but i recommened to go listen to it. Thank Ily guys. <3