Chapter 6

After a while I went back to my room to make sure Jerome was alright. As I opend the door he was sitting on the ground looking at his lap. He heard him snifle as I closed the door.

"Jerome?" He didn't reply as I walked over to him. I made him look up at me and saw a heartbreaking sight. Tears ran down the fur on his cheeks, he looked at me like a lost puppy.

"Jerome what's wrong?" I asked pulling him close to me trying to comfort him.

"I...I thought you left me." He snifled.

"Oh Jerome why would you think that?" I ask rubbing circles on his back, his head laying in my neck.

"Because I didn't listen when you told me to stop and you didn't come back." He says snifling. I softly kissed the top of his head.

"I just got cought up in a conversation. I'd never leave you, I love you biggums."

"I love you too." He says kissing my shoulder, not in a lustfull way, just the caring way like the normal Jerome would do.

"Let's just cuddle for now okay?" I asked slightly pulling away. He nodded and went to the bed. I followed and layed agaist him while he wrapped his arms around me. Eventually I fell asleep.

~ Time skipz ~

I woke up to Jerome rubbing his eyes and groaning. He looked down and saw I was awake.

"What happend last night? I feel hungover as hell." He asked. I sat up confused.

"Do you remember what happend yesterday?"

"Should I? Did we get drunk or something?"

"No Jerome what's the last you remember?"

"Going to check out what you where making for dinner. The next thing is waking up feeling hungover." He says.

"So you don't remeber anything?"

"What should I remeber?" He asked again.

"You where in heat. You wouldn't let me go and when I finally escaped and came back you where a crying mess because you thought I had left you." His eyes widen a bit.

"I din't h...hurt anyone did I?" I shook my head no.

"You did scare the living shit out of Lachlan."

"Why? what did he do?"

"You where kissing my neck and ... stuff in the kitchen and Lachlan came to ask when dinner was gonna be ready." Jerome put his paws over his face.

"Oh god. I'll have to apologize for that." I nodded and got up. I pull a t-shirt over my head and went to go out of the room. Jerome went to follow but I stopped him.

"You really had something against clothes yesterday and I know you propably won't feel it with all the fur but you're still naked." I told him. He looked down to see I was right and ran to our closet to get some clothes while I went downstairs to the kitchen. Preston sat at the counter and looked up when I entered.

"Hey! How's Jerome?" He asked.

"Back to the normal Bacca , but he doesn't remember what happend yesterday." I say taking a seat next to him. Jerome soon came in the kitchen.

"Hey P. Do you know where Lachlan is I have a feeling I need to apologize."

"He's in the TV room." Jerome nodded and walked away.

"So you told him what happend?"

"Only that he scarred lachlan, wouldn't let go of me and was crying when I went to check up on him."

"He was?" Preston asked sounding shocked. I just nodded.

"But you didn't tell him what you said to us?" I shook my head no. Looking down at my hands.

"He's already feeling bad enough for scarring Lachlan. I can only imagine how he'd feel if I told him he scarred me aswell. I'm not doing that to him." Preston nodded in understandment. I really felt bad but I can't hurt Jerome. 

"Just make sure you're gonna be alright. Can you promise me that?" He asked. I nodded. Right when Jerome walked back inside.

"So any raw bacon left?" He asked with a smile. I put on a smile aswell and looked at him.

"There should be unless these idiots ate it all." I say pointing towards Preston. Jerome went to look in the fridge while Preston gave me a weird look before I got a text. From Preston.

It scarres me how fast your expression changes.

I gave him a look before I texted back.

I'm fine don't worry.

My exams are over! Jeej. Now just waiting for 20 days untill I get my results :( but don't worry you guys won't need to wait 20 days for updates ;). Well see you all in the next chapter see ya laterz xx