Chapter 11

After I was brought to the hospital the guys spend all time with me in my room. Jerome was sitting next to me on the bed holding me close to him and from time to time kissing the top of my head. Soon a doctor came into the room looking down at the clipboard. 

"Mitchell Hughes?" He asked looking up at me. I nodded and Jerome went to move out of the way, but the doctor motioned for him to stay. 

"You really have some great friends here." He said motioning to all my friends sitting in the room. 

"You wouldn't have made it untill tommorow." He continued. I saw all my friends' yaws drop and I can only imagine mine doing the same. 

"It's a miracale you're even awake. How do you feel?" 

"I feel weakend but not like you say how I should be." He nodded writing some things down then walked out still looking down. 

"I'm just glad you're okay." Jerome says hugging me a bit tighter then he already was. 

"Speaking of okay. You're normal." I say looking at him. He smiled looking down at his arms.

"Yeah I woke up like this a couple days after the recording." I felt really tired all of a sudden then I heard a swish and Jerome held me tighter. I look up only to see Seto standing in the room unsteadily. The guys stood up and inbetween me and Seto while Jerome held me protectively. 

"Don't worry I won't hurt him." He says sounding tired. 

"How do we know we can trust you?" Jerome asked sounding very sceptical. Getting up and pushing him to the wall. 

"You hurt him in every way possible." Jerome picked up Seto by his neck slightly choking him. Suddely I had difficulties with breathing aswell. 

''J...Jerome." I call. Jerome let go of Seto and we gasp for breath at the same time. Jerome turned back to Seto. 

"What did you do to him?" He asked angrily.

"We somehow got conected. I can't hurt him without hurting myselve, and you can't hurt me without hurting him." 

"And why are you here exactly?" Preston asked. 

"To make sure nothing happens to him."

"We're perfectly capable of doing that." Jerome replied. 

"This also concerns my live. Whatever you say I'm staying untill I figured out how to break the conection." 

"If you know what caused it. Can't you just reverse it?" Rob asked. He gave us a weird look. 

"That's the problem. I don't know what caused it." 

I suck. I promise updates and then I don't. But I've been really busy and I will be really busy for the rest of the week. So there might not be that many updates. I'll do my best to update as regulary as possible but I can't promise anything. So hope you'll understand and I'll see you all laterz xx