Chapter 9

- Mitch

I sat in my office getting ready for the team crafted reunion recording. When I started feeling light headed. I just shook it off and picked up the TC call.

"Hey guys!" I say as soon as I hear all their voices.

"Hey Mitch." It was kind of awkward but Jerome quickly broke that. I smiled at the thought that he's mine.

Maybe not for long.

I quickly muted my skype so I could talk back to Seto without them all thinking I'm crazy.

"Get out of my head now's not the time."

Oh but Mitch you know I won't leave you.

I just ignored him and went to unmute my skype.

But before you go back to talking to them I want to make a deal.

"What kind of deal?"

You make them hate you so they never want to record with you again.

"And why exactly would I do that?"

You know I still have some more tricks I could try on Jerome.

"What do you mean."

Haven't you figured ot out yet? I turned Jerome in a bacca fun right? And there's so much more I can do to him. You don't want that to happen do you?

I kept silent.

I thought so.

"I won't make them hate me. Not in a million years."

Fine then I'll do it myselve. But you'll regret this.

I suddenly felt like I was pushed to the side in my own body. I could feel hear and see normally but I didn't have controll over anything. 'I' went to unmute my skype right when Jerome asked if I was alright.

"I'm fine. I was just waiting for you idiots to shut up so we can get this over with." Seto made me say.

NO STOP IT!

I tried to yell but I couldn't actually yell it was like I'm the voice in Seto's head right now. I tried to push Seto away and get the controll back but it wouldn't work.

"I thought you wanted this?" Jerome asked.

"Oh please, you of all people should know this Jerome. Let's just make things clear. I don't want this I'm just doing this to get my fans back, understood. We're not friends anymore and we'll never be again. Now let's start this I have more important things to do." He made me say. They started the recording and I desperatly tried to fight Seto and take controll but it didn't work. When the recording was over everyone said they liked it and that we should do it again.

"Pfff, yeah right. I'm not recording with such loser as you guys again." Seto said.

Please stop.

I pleaded.

"But we don't want to record with you either Mitch." Adam snapped.

"I'm glad we can agree on something. Bye losers." He ended the call. From the moment I saw everyone but Jerome had blocked me I got the controll over my body again. But I couldn't move. I just sat there shocked. I felt tears run down my face when relization hit me. Suddenly the door swung open but I couldn't even turn around to face Jerome.

"What got into you? It was like you were a complete other person. A complete jerk I would even say." He yelled at me. I felt my lip start to quiver as I tried desperatly to hold in a sob.

"I know you and Adam aren't the best of friends but what you did there was just bad." He continued.

"I didn't even recognize you." He stopped. Propably waiting for an awnser.

"So now you ignore me aswell?" He sounded so hurt. I finally found the strenght to turn around and face him. I saw Jerome's eyes widen as he saw my tears. He came over to me, he crouched down infront of me and I just fell in his arms sobbing.

"It wasn't me. Seto took control. I tried to stop him but I couldn't. You have to believe me. Please." He pushed me away for a bit.

"Mitch you can't keep pushing bad discisions to seto. He's gone." He says in the softest voice he could use. I felt Seto take over again before I could do anything. He wiped my eyes.

"Fine if you don't believe me, then get out."

"What?" Jerome asked confused.

"I don't need you. Get out. I only used you to make myselve feel better. Get out."

"Fine if that's what you want." Seto made me stand up and cross my arms over my chest.

"Yes get out you ugly beast." After that Jerome left. Seto gave me my body back. I just collapsed to the ground.

I told you, you should have taken my deal.