Chapter 4

We kept on trying things on Jerome to figure out what he is but we haven't been able to for the past week. We settled on calling him a Bacca untill we know exacty what he is. There were times where I had to hold him back. Like when Rob tried to brush his fur. Not a great idea. I am the only one that can do anything to him. I could dump a bucked of water over his head, something he hates with a passion, and still smile at me. When the guys tried something similar I had to go stand between Jerome and them, I fear he would have actually hurt them if I didn't. Now that we have figured out what brings his animal side up the guys know what they can and can't do to both me and Jerome. That aswell is somthing I still have to get used to. When the guys would prank me or something Jerome would go crazy. Those are the moments his animal side is the worst you could say, when he tries to protect me. I don't mind really I like how he protects me but it's stupid aswell because I can't goof around with our friends when Jerome is around. Maybe one day he'll get it under controll or we can turn him back. Jerome has also been refusing to eat any kind of cooked meat and vegetables, when I try to make fish he eats it all before I can even start cooking.

"Hey biggums." He says wrapping his arms around me as I clean some meat and vegetables. One piece of meat raw for Jerome and the others for me and the guys.

"Hey there, bacca." He growled lowely in my ear. Not in an angry way but more in the 'god damn it Mitch I want you right here right now' way. He pushed himselve closer to me as he kissed my neck.

"I love it when you call me that." He wispers, his canines softly running over my skin. I shudered under his touch. I placed down the knife I had in my hand as he pushed me harder against the counter.

"You smell so great Mitch." He turned me around still holding me close to him and kissed me. He pulled away and went back to kissing my neck.

"What are you doing?" I wisper. I know very well what he's doing but it doesn't sound, nor feel like Jerome. It's like his animal side has taken over again. Lachlan made the mistake of walking in the kitchen.

"Yo Mitch. How long untill dinner's ready?" He asked not looking up from his phone untill Jerome growled angrily at him. He looked up and emediatly ran away. Jerome just turned back to me like nothing happend and kissed my neck again.

"Jerome stop. This isn't you." I say trying to push him away, but since he's turned he is way stronger than me. Suddenly I was lifted of the ground and wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck to support myselve. He kissed me again as I felt him walk upstairs. Something soft pushed against my back with him still ontop of me.

"You want this just as badly Mitch. I can see it in your eyes."

"The guys..." He cut me off by pressing his lips against mine.

"Don't think of them."

Just two more exams one on monday and one on wendsday :D Do you guys like the way this is going or nah? I'm not 100% sure about it. Well I got to go study again see ya laterz xx