Chapter 5

This chapter contains quite alot of mentions of smut, just for those who don't like that you have a chance to run now before it's too late.

I just lay on the bed breathing heavely. I'm so freaking tired and I feel like I'm not going to be walking properly for a while. I look to the side to see Jerome smiling at me, he doesn't even seem like he's the slightest bit tired. He moved closer to me and started kissing my neck again.

"No Jerome." I say pushing him away.

"I'm already not going to be able to walk for a while, I want to someday be able to walk normal again." He smiled but just kept doing what he's doing. He moved so that he's slightly ontop of me. I push him away and get up.

"Stop it Jerome." I suddenly relized I am still naked so I walk, sorry wobble, to the closet and grab some boxers since he tore mine into shreds. I pulled them on as soon as I turn around he had me pinned to the wall again.

"You're so beautifull Mitch." He wispers in my ear.

"I know Jerome. Stop trying to get in my pants ... again." I say pushing him away. At first he wouldn't move but then he followed my hand and backed up.

"Didn't you like it?" He asked worried.

"I did Jerome. But I didn't turn in an animal like you." Suddenly it clicked why all of a sudden he wanted to have sex and won't let me go, why he growled at Lachlan for disturbing our moment in the kitchen.

"You're in heat aren't you?" I asked. It makes sense, it's spring, mating season is in spring for most animals, isn't it?

"What do you mean?" He asked walking over to me again and nuzzeling his face in my neck.

"Do you feel like you want to, you know..." He looked up from my neck.

"Have sex with you again?" I nodded looking down, blushing madly. I feel so awkward in this conversation.

"Ofcourse Mitch. All night." He growled in a lustfull way, pushing his body closer to mine again. If he keeps acting like this he might even get what he wants. I need to get out of here before I actually comply to him. I step away from him.

"Jerome, I have to go check up on the guys make sure they're alright." He just followed me.

"Forget about them." He wispers. I back away from him so he won't surprise 'attack' me. I take the room key with me as I back out.

"I can't biggums they're our friends. Just stay here okay?" With that I walked out closed the door and locked it from the outside. I walked downstairs wincing from time to time. I was still in my boxers but it's not like I can go back into my room now without Jerome trying to get in my pants. I walk into the kitchen to see all the guys eating pizza.

"Hey Mitch had fun?" Rob asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Is Jerome with you?" Lachlan asked sounding kinda scarred. I sat down next to Preston and sighed.

"We have a problem. Well I have."

"What's the problem?" Preston asked.

"Jerome is in heat." All their jaws drop.

"Yeah."

"Where is he now?" Vik asked.

"I locked him in our room. If I'd let him he would have fucked me all night." I wisper but they could all hear it in the silent room.

"Do you think you could be pregnant because he's a bacca?" Lachlan asked.

"What? No! I'm still human. And a guy!"

"Just making sure." He says with a cheeky smile.

"How long do you think it will last?" Rob asked.

"I have no idea. But I hope not too long. If he get's close to me he'll just fuck me and if he get's close to you guys I fear he'll hurt you if you don't tell him where I am. and then we come back to what happens when he gets close to me." I lay my head on my arms on the table and I feel Prestons hand on my back rubbing circles.

"Make sure he doesn't see you do that." I tell him.

"He'll freak out." I add. I heard them all sight but Preston didn't stop with rubbing circles on my back.

"I just want My Jerome back."