Chapter 13

We had placed Seto on the couch after he passed out. good news, he's alive that means Mitch is aswell. Maybe we can find him when Seto wakes up again. That is if he wakes up again. Preston and Rob are doing some work on trying to find Mitch while me Lachlan and Vik make sure Seto is alright. Don't get me wrong if I could let him die I would but when he does Mitch will die with him. He groaned and opend his eyes looking at us.

"What happend?" he asked his voice sounding hoars and almost inaudible.

"Something happend to Mitch. You started choking and passed out." Vik told him.

"Is there anything you felt or heard maybe even saw that could help us find Mitch?" I asked.

"I felt like I was under water. I was cold something slimy and sticky pulled me under while I tried to fight it. I did everything I could but eventually I passed out."

"Okay a place with water. The ocean?" Lachlan suggested.

"Why would Mitch be at the beach?" I thought outloud. We told Rob and Preston about what Seto told us and they started their work. About an hour later they walked back into the livingroom.

"I think we might have gound something intresting." Preston starts.

"Recently there have been increased squid activity at the beach closest." Rob continued.

"It started around the the time Seto got here." Preston added.

"It's worth checking it out." Lachlan says, Vik agrees. I turn to Seto.

"How is Mitch?" I ask.

"He's fine. I think he's still unconcious but alright. There's just one thing that feels diffrent I just can't put my finger on it."

"But nothing dangerous?" I ask. He shook his head no.

"Then we go check it out with caution." They all nodded and we went to te beach. When we arrived there was noone to be seen.

"You said he's under water?" I ask turning to Seto. He nodded.

"I know a spell to breath under water but I can't go with you and only preform it on 3 of you otherwise iy would drain to much energy." He then continued. I nodded.

"I'll go." Lachlan says.

"Me too." Rob says.

"And me." I conclude. Seto nodded and preforms the spell.

"You have max an hour to get back to the surface." Seto warned when we dove into the water. When we started swimming the amount of squids only increased but they didn't seem to acknowledge our presence. We finally reached a cave like thing where squids were constantly going in and out. I pointed towards the entrance and the others nodded. We swam through without being disturbed. Inside where more chambers. We finally swam across a hallway where you could just see inside the room around the corner there I saw that familiar blondish hair. I swam as fast as I could untill I got in the room. When I saw what was before me, I froze in place. Mitch was floating in the water eyes closed, no clothes, but the most shocking part, his legs where replaced by a tail.

Sooo hi! Happy valentines day to all you people with boyfriends/girlfriends and to all you loners like me hope your ice cream was dilicious and your movie great ;)

Hope you liked this chapter I've been watching mako mermaids all day being the forever alone'er I am so yeah couldn't resist doing this. See ya laterz xx