Chapter 14

- Mitch

I felt weird. Like I was starting to wake up but I'm still sleeping very deeply. Something felt off about myselve. I could feel shock and confusion run through me while I felt at peace in my sleeping state. 

"I can't as long as we're conected." A voice said. I slowely became aware of my surroundings. I'm laying on my back on something that feels like sand. Somene's hands are touching me like he's trying to wake me, find wounds or just comfort me I don't know. Other voices are discussing something I can't hear what they're saying. I move my head a bit to get in a more comfortable position. 

"Mitch?" Jerome?

"Yes It's me Mitch." Did I say that outloud?

"Are you in pain? Can you open your eyes?" I did as he asked and opend my eyes. He's leaning over me, I now see it's his hands that hold me close to him. He smiled at me.

"I'm so glad you're alright." He kissed me but pulled away fast again. I was confused but relized he propably still thinks I don't want to be his boyfriend anymore. I smiled at him wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him in for another kiss. I tried to sit up and move so I could deepen the kiss but something prevented me in doing so. I pull away and look at my legs, Only to see I don't have legs but a tail. Light blue scales covered the front and they get darker towards the back to a deep ocean blue. Part of my tail was laying in the water while my body was laying on the sand. 

"What happend to me?" 

"We don't know for sure." Jerome says. 

"The squids that kidnapped you did something but I don't know what." Seto says. 

"Squids that..." I shook my head clearing my thoughts.

"Can you change me back?" I ask. 

"Not untill our conection is broken. We could try to see if you get your legs back when you're dry. But there's also a chance that it won't work and then you'll start chocking because you can't breath." Seto explained.

"We have to try, I can't stay half fish for the rest of my live." Seto looked at Jerome who sat on my other side. I looked aswell and saw him nod. 

"Guys we could use an extra hand." Seto called. They all came over and got ready to pull me on land. 

"Wait, I'm not going to be completely naked if I change back right?" I asked them as they took a hold of my arms. 

"Only one way to find out." Jerome mumbled. They pulled me out of the water. I started to feel a tingling feeling in my body and closed my eyes hoping for the best. After it stopped I opend my eyes again to see I was fully clothed with legs. I sighed letting my head fall in the sand in relieve. 

"Let's get home before anything weird happens." Rob suggested. I nodded as Jerome helped me up on my feet and we went back home.