Chapter 16

Maybe all this isn't so bad. I mean who gets the posibility to breath under water? It's always so peacefull down here. Okay I admit, I'm swimmig again. I'm really used to this tail now and I love being under water. I saw a figure standing at the edge of the pool so I swam there and resurfaced. Jerome stood there with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Hi biggums." I say placing my ellbows on the edge. He crouched down still with his arms crossed.

"You shouldn't be out here."

"Come on Jerome I love swimming, I can think properly down there." He sat down next to me on the edge with his feet in the water. I moved over to that I was now leaning on his legs instead of the pool edge. It was silent for a moment before he broke it.

"You shouldn't be swimming. Doc said no excercise for a month. I'm pretty sure that even when you're a merman swimming is an excercise and that month hasn't passed either."

"Jerome relax. I know what I'm doing." He placed one of his hands on my cheek.

"I'm just worried about you. I don't want to lose you. I know how that feels and I can't live with it." I smiled softly at him before placing my hands next to his tights and pushing myselve up so that we where eye level.

"You won't lose me." I say leaning closer to him.

"You can't promise that."

"I'll do exactly as you say then to ease your mind how about that?"

"I'd like that." He replied. I kissed him and let myselve drop back in the water after we pulled away.

"It's a deal." I smiled. He smiled back.

"Now come on I made breakfast." Jerome said standing up.

"Help me?" I pleaded.

"You where perfectly able to do it yourselve a minute ago."

"But I'm not allowed to do excercise." He chuckled coming over to pull me out of the pool.

"Okay on three." He says after he wrapped his arms around me. He pulled me out and layed me down grabbing two towels. He chucked one in my face as he went to dry off the parts on my tail I can't reach. As soon as my legs had returned he pulled me to my feet and guided me to the kitchen making me sit on the counter infront of him.

"You said you made breakfast." I say not seeing any breakfast.

"Sorry I lied I meant to say I'm going to make breakfast." He smirked. He leaned over the counter making a kissy face.

"Don't think I'm going to kiss you after you lied to me." Say in a playfully mad way.

"Fine. So what does fishboy want." He says in a posh accent teasing me with the fishboy. I had already told him I hate that name. I glared at him before replying.

"Bacon eggs and pancakes with maple syrup and butter with a bagle on the side." He chuckled but nodded.

"Comming right up my good sir." I smiled. I really damn love that stupid boy.

Sorry I didn't update yesterday guys I had a schoolday from 8.45am to 5.15pm and by the time I get home it's 6pm and then I had half an hour to eat to the go to music school from 6.30pm till 9.30pm and after that I was so tired I went straight to bed so sorry but I really didn't find the time. Hope this little cute chapter made up for it see you laterz xx