Meet.

I walked into the class room to see a crowd around the Dolan twins. I walked to my seat and sat down. "You look really hot Gray" a girl said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm Ethan" This was getting super annoying. I mean I get that there fans but Gray and Ethan need space too. I love their videos too and all but this gets super fucking annoying.
    "Get away from the twins or you all get detention" the principal said. They scurried to their seats and I laughed at them. I looked to were the twins were. They looked so relieved. I smiled and turned back to the board. Class went by like always. "Now 2 announcements 1 everybody needs a partner for a project, and 2 there's a dance on Saturday so come!!"
Whatever. Everybody ran to the twins but then the principal glared at them. They all ran back to their seats and sat down. I chuckled. I felt someone watching me so I turned to see who it was. I saw Grayson looking at me. I turned my attention back to the board.
After a couple of minutes I felt someone besides me. I turned to see Grayson kneeling besides me. "Hi..?" I said. "Hey" he said smiling. "Hey wanna be my partner?" He asked. "Sure" I said. "Can- Umh" he said scratching the back of his head stuttering. I laughed. He looked up at me and looks even more nervous.
   "Breath" I said. He smiled. "Can I have your number?"  He asked. "Here" I said. I wrote my number and gave it to him. "I'll text you were I live and you can come over" he said. I nodded my head and got up as the bell rang. "Bye" I said. I walked right past him and walked to my next class. *ps this time was like at the end of class*
I walked out of the school and took my phone out. I was looking down when I bumped into someone. I looked up. "Oh my god I'm so sorry" I said. "I thought your name was Lexi?" He said with a smile. I laughed "you know what I meant" I said walking past him. He followed me.
"Where you going?" He asked. "To my house" I said. "I thought you were coming over" he said. "You want me to come over to your apartment right now? To start a project that isn't due till like February?" I asked. "Yep" he said. "Ok" I said. He smiled. "Gray" Ethan called. "Hey" Grayson said. I just walked along with them.
"We gotta film a video today" he said. "Yeah I know" he said. I looked up and him confused. He looked at me and smiled. "It's not cool to stare at people" he said. I rolled my eyes and walked ahead of them. "Hey is that the girl you wouldn't stop talking about during lunch?" I heard Ethan say. "Shut up she's right there and yes that's her" Grayson said.
I smiled and said. "It's not nice to talk about people behind there backs" I said joking. "Oh but it's ok to stare at people" he said. I turned around. "Hey I can't help myself" I said.