14.

A/N: please vote!! I love that so many people are reading but please vote!! I won't know if you like it or not if you don't comment and vote but you keep reading. So please comment, vote and do whatever you want. Tish. Ok jut had to type that. Enjoy!!
"I'm a walrus!!" Ethan said with chop sticks in his mouth. I laughed and when I turned to look at Grayson he was a walrus too. I laughed. "Lexi, would you do me the honor of becoming a walrus with me?!" Grayson said. "What am I gonna lose?" I said. I grabbed chopsticks and put them in my mouth like them. "I'm a walrus" I said. "Yay!!" Grayson and Ethan said. "Shit she's coming chopsticks out!!" I scream whispered. Me and Grayson took out our chopsticks. But Ethan didn't. "Wh-" "hey Lexi! I haven't seen you in so long!!" Rebecca said.
"I've missed you so much!!" I said getting up and hugging her. "Ok, Rebecca that's my boyfriends Grayson" I said nodding in his direction. "Hi Nice to meet you" he said shaking her hand. "And this is Ethan the walrus" I said trying so hard not to laugh. Ethan still had his chopsticks in his mouth and looked so embarrassed. Rebecca laughed too. "Hi, you speak English right?" Rebecca asked. "Yeah sorry. Um hi nice to meet you" he said putting his hand out for her to shake.

When Rebecca wasn't around me and Ethan anymore I pulled him and said "don't worry she's very sarcastic like you, it was a joke" I said to him. He nodded his head and took the chopsticks out of his mouth. I sat next to Grayson. Ethan and Rebecca talked and talked and talked. Grayson put his arm around my shoulder. We were both on our phones.
The food got to our table and we ate it. When we were done we went down to the beach. (Outfit on top) We walked around for a couple of minutes. "It was really nice talking to you guys, I hope we can meet again! Ethan call me" Rebecca said. She hugged us goodbye and went home. Grayson's phone rung and he  walked a couple of feet away. "Did you like Rebecca?" I asked Ethan. He smiled and  scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah" he said.
"Good, cuz I'm pretty sure she liked you too" I said. I saw him blush. I smiled. Grayson came back. "Who was it?" I asked Grayson. "Alex" he said. "What was it?" I asked. "He just wanted to know if we could hang out" he said. "And you said....?" "I told him I was busy. I don't wanna leave you" he said. "That's a lame ass excuse go call him and tell him your going" I said. "But what are you gonna do?" He asked. "Something" I said wiggling my eyebrows and then laughing.
We all walked to Grayson and Ethan's place.
"I'll see you later babe" Grayson said. "Wait hold on" I said as I stuffed my mouth with grapes. "I win!!" I yelled. "Danm it!!" Ethan said. I got up from the chair and walked to were Grayson was. "Bye" I said. "That's it?" He asked. "You look smexy. Ya happy now?" "Yeah, It's just missing one thing" he said putting his hands on my hips. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back.
I pulled away. "Tell me when you're on your way get back, I don't know if I'm gonna be here" I said. "Ok love you" he said. "Love you too" I said. Grayson left and it was me and Ethan. "What are we gonna do now?" I asked sitting on the couch. "We can do vines, YouTube, YouNow" Ethan said grabbing his laptop and sitting next to me. "You wanna do YouNow?" I asked. "Let's go" he said getting into the YouNow app.