Time moved on but i didnt

"No please don't do this" he cried. I started to cry too. "Bye Grayson I'll see you around" I said. I hugged him. He hugged me and squeezed me tightly. I let got. He let go. I kissed his cheek. I walked out of the elevator. I wiped away the tears. The elevator doors closed. And i felt like my heart stopped. I hated what I did, but it was for the best. I hated that I was mad at him every 5 seconds because I couldn't spend time with him.
Leaving him killed me. I avoided him for a long time. As long as I could. It was hard because he did the opposite thing that I did. Instead of avoiding me he SEARCHED everywhere for me. He found me every time. But I completely avoided him and his fans helped me every time, they mobbed him which gave me all the time in the world to walk away. Thank you. I got in my car and felt tears threatening to rush down my face. I put my head on the driving wheel. My hands in between my head and wheel.
At Lexis Apt.
      I heard a knock on the door on my apartment door. I walked to the door and opened it. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the person. Grayson. I really wanted to break down right then and there, but I didn't. "Please don't close the door" he said. "I won't" I said swallowing a big lump in my throat. "Come in" I said. He walked in and I closed the door. "Look I know you feel as bad as I do. I know your sad and regret it. Please Lexi, I love you" he said. He grabbed my hands in his and pulled me close.
   "Yes I know what am I saying. I love you. Lexi I love you with all my being and the day you broke up with me was the day I wanted to die. I had no reason to wake up anymore" he said. "Grayson your only making it harder just please" I said. My eyes started to tear up again. I hate all of this, all I've done since I broke with Grayson was cry. It didn't help when people came up to me and asked why we broke up. It didn't help that his fans always asked about Grayson. And it didn't help when people said his name. All I kept thinking about was our memories. And that didn't help either. I looked at the ground and took a deep breath and pulled my hands away from him. I walked a couple of feet away from him.
   "Lexi don't do this please" he said. "Gra-" before I could say anything else he had me pinned against the wall. I looked up at him. I mean yeah not much difference but he's like....5 inches taller than me. God please help me. "Lexi please" he said. I looked at his lips then eyes and back and forth. "Screw it" I said kissing him. He kissed me back put his hands on my hips. I put my hands on his face.