17.

Grayson's POV
    I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face. We really need to get curtains. I thought to myself. I was about to get up when I saw that Lex was still hugging me. I smiled and pulled her closer. Her face was on my chest. She had one hand on my back and the other on my chest, close to her face. I played with her hair. I love her so much it's unrealistic. I never want to lose her. I sighed. I reached and grabbed my phone off the night stand.
    I got on Twitter and saw all the tweets asking for pictures of me and Lex. I smiled. I got to the camera and took a picture of us like that. Then I typed the caption
Good Morning!! I woke up to this little cutie. @lexbabe I might be doing a video with her Ethan and Ethan's mystery girl. Do guys want us to? Tweet me yes or no and I'll tweet if I am or am not gonna do it! (Also if you say yes send me some questions!) love you all!!
    (Btw the Twitter name for Lex is not real and if it is someone's Twitter than I'm sorry I didn't know!)
    After I tweeted it all I saw was tweets saying yes and how cute lex looked in the photo,  I completely agree. Some other people asked if she was really asleep. I then got on Instagram then snapchat. After that I turned my phone off and put it on the night stand. I looked down to see Lex still sleeping. I stared at her. She looked so beautiful. All of a sudden she started moving. "Good morning" I whispered. She opened her eyes but instantly closed them once the sun hit her face.
I looked to the window and covered the sun with my hand. "You can look now" I said. She opened her eyes and smiled. "Hi" she said wrapping both her arms around me. I smiled. "Hey" I kissed her forehead. "We should really get curtains" she said. "Yeah" I said. She sat up. "I'm going to the kitchen do you want me to bring you something?" She asked. "No, I'll come with you" I said getting up. She turned to look at me. "Ya like what you see?" I said smiling. "Like is an understatement" she said. She walked out of the room to the kitchen. I followed her into the kitchen.
    I grabbed a pan and put in in the stove. I went to the fridge and grabbed the eggs. Lex was doing her own thing. We were both walking around the kitchen constantly. We bumped into each other a couple of times but nothing bad. "Grayson" I heard. I turned to face Lexi. She had two oranges where her eyes were. I laughed at her. She started laughing too and put the oranges down. Then we went back to cooking. There was a knock on the door.
Lexi's POV
"Who?" I yelled. "Ethan your bestie" he yelled. I rolled my eyes and walked to the door. I unlocked the doors and walked back to where I was standing. "It's open" I said. He opened the door and walked in. He then closed the door. "Oo breakfast" he said reaching over to grab a piece of bacon. I slapped his hand. "No" I said. "Ouch" he said snatching his hand back. Grayson laughed and came behind me. He reached and grabbed a piece of bacon and ate it. Ethan widened his eyes "WHAT?!" He said pointing at Grayson.