18.

"What? He's Grayson" I said walking around the counter. "Yeah man, I'm Grayson" Grayson said taking another bite of bacon and shrugging. Grayson brought the food to the table and set it down. We both sat down and started to eat. "Ok well I know your probably wondering why im here" Ethan said. "Nah, you don't really do much I don't really question you being here. You're welcome any day" I said. "Aww" Ethan said putting his hand on his chest . "And ouch" he said.
"Grayson you and me need to make a video. And WHY THE HELL DID YOU TWEET THAT?!?" Ethan said. I looked up at them confused. "Tweet what?" I asked. Ethan gave me his phone and showed me the tweet. "Rebecca is gonna freak- I mean seriously Grayson shame on you!" I said. "Hey is that a helicopter?" I said looking out the window. Ethan turned around. I high fived Grayson and then kept eating. "You're sneaky" Ethan said. "So I'll get dressed and call Rebecca" I said. Before Ethan could say anything I ran to my room. I got dressed and called Rebecca.
"Are you sure Ethan wants to do this or is this another Lexi matches?" She asked through the phone. "Yes now hurry up!!!!" I said. I hung up and walked out. It's too quiet. Someone jumped out in front of me and yelled. It scared the shit out of me. I screamed. Grayson and Ethan started laughing. "You pieces of SHIT!!" I yelled jumping on Grayson's back tackling him. He was still laughing. I got up and looked at Ethan. He put his hands in the air. "You're not safe" I said tackling him. He hit the ground and I got up.
    "You're both going to hell" I said. Grayson was already standing up. "I'll see you there" Grayson said. I punched his arm and sat on the couch. Ethan got up from the floor and helped Grayson set up the camera and lighting. There was a knock on the door. "It's open" I yelled. The door opened to reveal Rebecca. "Hey!" I said getting up. I ran to her and hugged her. "Hey!" She said. Ethan turned to look at her. All he did was look at her with a smile. "If your gonna look you might as well say something" Rebecca said.
   He laughed but then hugged her. She hugged him back. When they pulled away Grayson had finished setting up everything. "Ok done. Sit" he said. I dropped and sat on the floor. "What are you doing?" Rebecca laughed. "Sitting" I said. "I-" Grayson stopped himself in the middle of his sentence and walked towards me. He picked me up and carried me all the way to the couch. He sat me down and then sat next to me.
    "Ok what are we gonna do?" Rebecca asked.