15.

I woke up in my room. I'm so fucking tired. I got up and took a shower. I put on some sweat pants and a shirt. Then I grabbed my phone and keys, locked the door and jogged down the stairs. I made it to the main floor. I then walked down to the beach and walked close to the shore. I do this almost every day. I need the walk. I sat down on the sand and just thought about everything.
My phone starting ringing. I looked at the caller ID. Grayson. I picked up. "If you got home right now then I have a lot of questions" I said getting up. I heard him laugh. "No I just forgot to call you. Sorry" he said. "It's fine" I said. I walked out of the beach and put my shoes on. "So what did you guys do yesterday?" He asked. "YouNow" I said. "Oh, cool" he said. "Did you have fun?" I asked. I walked across the street and to my apartment. "Yeah it was fun cuz I haven't seen Alex in a long time" he said.
I smiled. "That's great babe" I said. "Yeah" he said. I could tell he was smiling. "So where are you?" He asked. "I'm on my way up to my apartment" I said. "Where were you?" He asked. "Beach. Not really much, just walking" I said. "Isn't it foggy?" He asked. "Yeah, a but still really pretty" I answered. "Hey I'm gonna call you back in a sec I have to open the door" "I got it" he said. "What?" I said confused. All of a sudden the door opened to reveal Grayson.
    I hung up the phone. "I don't know if I should be mad or happy" I said walking in, closing the door and putting my keys and phone down on the kitchen counter. "I vote happy" Grayson said raising his hand. I rolled my eyes and chuckled at him. I walked behind the kitchen counter and got water. I drank some water and then washed the cup. I walked to the counter that was closest to the living room and sat on it. Grayson walked towards me and hugged me.
"Aww, why are you being so cute all of a sudden?" I asked hugging him back. He shrugged. I swear he's gonna kill me someday just because of cuteness + hotness over load. He pulled away and put our foreheads against each other. "I love you" he said. "I love you too Gray" I said. I smiled. We kissed and then we pulled away. We hugged again and stayed like that for a while.
We pulled away and then sat on the couch and turned on Netflix. No not Netflix and chill. Just Netflix.