16.

Btw that video is long AF but very lovable. So just know that it's gonna take you more than like 3 minutes to watch the whole thing. Btw this video is NOT MINE! Credits to whoevers it is! K love you ENJOY!!!
Next day
I was awoken by an alarm. I got up and got dressed. I grabbed my keys and phone and headed out. After I walked and cleared my mind I went back to my apartment. I took a shower and put on Grayson's hoodie and my short shorts. There was a knock on the door. I got up and walked to the door. I looked through the hole and saw Grayson. "Hey" I said after I opened the door. "Hey" he said. I moved out of the door way so he could come in.
    "So did you have fun?" I asked. "Yeah" he said. "But I missed you too fucking much" he said after I closed the door. He picked me up in his arms and sat down on the couch with me on his lap. "I missed you too" I said. There was only silence between us. We both just stared at each other. Thinking absolutely nothing. "Tomorrow it's just gonna be you and me" he said. Me and Grayson have been dating for about 3 months. Would have been 6 if we wouldn't have broken up.
"What are we gonna do?" I asked straddling Grayson so I would be facing him. "I mean I have a couple of ideas but it's whatever you want" he said putting his hands on my thighs. "You're too horny" I said. He laughed. "Hey wanna watch a funny movie?" He asked. "Yeah" I said. He put on a movie and we watched it. I love watching funny stuff with Grayson because his laugh is one of the things I love the most about him. He looks too fucking cute and his laugh makes me laugh and, I can't even explain it.
Grayson's POV
After me and Lex watched the funny movie she went to the restroom. I swear I've never laughed harder. Anyways after that me and her cuddled on the couch and eventually fell asleep. I'm so glad I meet her. I love her so much. I woke up at 2 am to go to the bathroom. I walked back and Lexi was still there sleeping. I smiled. I picked her up bridal style and as soon as I did she snuggled into my chest. I swear she's too cute. Oh my god.
I walked to her room and laid her there. I was about to go close the door when I heard her speak up. "Are you leaving?" She asked. "No I'm closing the door" I whispered closing the door. I walked back to her. "You can get comfortable cuz you're not aloud to leave me" she said still half asleep. "Ok babe. Go back to sleep" I said. She nodded her head. I smiled. I took off my jeans and shirt. I laid next to her and started to fall asleep.
Then she hugged me and we ended up cuddling. Before I knew it I was asleep, and so was she.