Messy Ass Video

"Hey guys! Today I'm with the Dolan twins!!" Cameron said. Ethan and Gray screamed in a manly voice "yeah". I laughed silently. "Today we are gonna test there twin telepathy!!" Cameron said. "Shit" they both said. Cameron looked at the camera and widened his eyes. I laughed, Grayson looked at me and smiled.
   "Ok let's start" he said. In the end this turned out being super messy. The twins looked like they did the eat it or wear it challenge and got all wear it. I laughed as they walked away from behind the counter. "This is discussing" Grayson said. "Shit mustard in my eyes" Ethan said as he screamed ruining to the sink. Grayson walked towards me as I laughed at the 3 of them.
    "You think this is funny?" He asked as he got closer. "No" I said stepping back. He smiled as he backed me into a corner. He nodded his head. "Yes" he laughed. "No" I said putting my arms out and my hands on his chest so he couldn't get any closer. But he was way too heavy, I couldn't hold his weight and my arms gave in. He started kissing me. "Eww you taste like mustard" I said. He smiled knowing exactly how much I hated mustard. "Grayson no" I said. As he got mustard from the counter I ran up the stairs.
Grayson chased me up the stairs. I ran into a room and stopped in my tracks as soon as I walked in. My jaw dropped in awe. Grayson walked in. He tried getting my attention but I was focused on the painting in front of me. "Wow" I said walking closer to it. It was a picture of a family. But they were all in black clothe and looked serious. Seriously sad. Grayson pulled me out as quickly as possible.
    "What the hell?" I asked looking at him. "One thing Cameron doesn't talk about is his family. That room is FILED with his family stuff, we can't be in there" he said. I widened my eyes. "Ok" I said. Then he crashed his lips against mine. I could taste the mustard. I hate mustard. I pulled away. I ran to the bathroom. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Mustard" I said. He laughed at me. I looked at him. "Watch out" I said. He put his hands up in defeat. I rolled my eyes. After that we all went to eat. After Ethan and Grayson cleaned up of course. And like always the fans asked to take pictures and stuff like that.
This girl came up to me. "Hey can we take a picture?" She asked me. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Me?" I asked. "Oh sorry" she said. "No no! I just no one has really asked me to take a picture with them so I'm just kind of in shook" I said. "Oh" she said nodding her head. "Yeah let's take the picture" I said. She put her phone up and took the picture. "Thank you" she said hugging me. I hugged her back. "No problem bye" I said. She walked away. I smiled. I looked down at my phone. It's getting late. I tried to get Grayson's attention but the fans where crowding around a lot.
    I sighed. I put my hair behind my ear and walked away. I got into the restaurant. "Hi table for 1 please"I said. The lady walked me to one of the booths. "Thank you" I said sitting down. She gave me a menu and said she would be right back. My phone started ringing. I picked it up. "What's up" I said to Ethan. "Not much you?" He asked. "I'm at a restaurant" I said. "Oh tell Grayson we have to start making more vines" he said.
    "Grayson isn't with me" I said. "How come?" He asked. "Fans" I said. "Ohh, sorry" he said. "There's nothing to be sorry about. Can I call you later? I'm about to eat" I lied. "Yeah ok bye" he said. "Bye" I said hanging up. I sighed. The waitress came back. I ordered the food and waited. She came back with my food. I ate my food and payed. As I walked out I got a call. It was from Grayson. "Hello" I said. I covered my face as i walked to my car.
    "Where are you?" He asked. "Going home" I said. "Wait. But weren't we gonna eat?" He asked. "I already ate" I said. "Why didn't you wait for me?" He asked. "Cuz you where with your fans. I tried to get your attention but I guess you couldn't hear me" I said. "Why are you mad it's not my fault" he said. I sighed and hung up. I shut down my phone and started driving home.
    I got home. I went to my room and locked the door. Then I realized I had to go feed gizmo. Shit.