When you dont know what to title a chapter so you improvise. Because me2

I sat up and rubbed my arm. "Sorry" Grayson said. I got up and shock off the sand. "Catch" I heard I looked up and saw Grayson's phone flying in my direction. I catched it at the last second. Honestly I thought it was just gonna hit me. But I guess it didn't. I gave it to Grayson and walked to our chairs. I laid down and put my glasses on. "Boo!" I heard someone say.
I didn't say anything and kept tanning. "Let's do something fun!!" Grayson said shaking me. "Shush you should tan too you look like a ghost" I said. "You just got" Aaron said. "Burned!!" They all said together. I laughed. "I'll do something later just let me tan for at least 30 minutes" I said. "Fine" Ethan said. "Thank you" I said. Then it got to quiet. I looked up and saw that they were gone. That was to easy. There up to something.
    But I honestly I don't care. I tanned the 30 minutes and got up. I looked around. They were all in the beach. I walked all they way to the shore and looked at them. They were being stupid as hell. Why am I surprised? I walked into the water and to where they were. "When are you gonna ask the big question?" Cameron said trying to be funny. Grayson rolled he's eyes. I laughed silently as I stood next to Grayson. I put my head on his shoulder and we held hands.
"You ok?" He asked. "Yeah. I just need a hug" I said. He hugged me and I hugged him back. We stayed like that for a while and then we pulled away. "You hungry?" Grayson asked. A/N: you guys have most likely seen the "Reading Dirty fan fictions" vid if you have then you'll get this part ok.
I saw Ethan's face light up as soon as Grayson asked the question and knew something clicked in his head. "Like a wolf" he said. I started to laugh as soon as I remembered the "fan fic" video. They where both scarred after that.
"Shut up" Grayson said. Ethan put his hands in the air and shrugged. "Yeah let's go eat" I said. "Don't say salad I'm begging you" Cameron said. "I'm in the mood for pizza so shut up" I said. "Just so you know if you break up with her I'm the one who's gonna be dating her" Cameron said. "No I called dibs this morning" Nate said.
I laughed. "I chose neither" I said. "Yeah she's stuck with me" Grayson said. "Unfortunately" I said. I laughed. "Oh yeah?" He said. "Yep" I said. "You leave me no choice" he said. I knew what he was gonna do. "I'm wearing a bikini" I said. "How's that gonna change my mind?" He said. "So you WANT me to flash everyone here?" I said. "Your lucky" he said. "I know" I said.
"I realized that the second I got to call you mine" I said. "Aw stop it your making him blush!" Cameron said. I laughed. "You know you should be a comedian" I said. "You know what that's not a bad idea" he said. But I was being sarcastic, he's already very famous, and a comedian so.

A/N this was cute omg 😂💖 hope you liked it please vote and comment what you think and some ideas for the book thank you for the views and votes 💖