Hope

"I swear if I fall" I said. "Your not gonna just do it! If I can carry Ethan I can carry you" he said from across the room. "Thanks I feel SOO much safer now" I said sarcastically. "Great come on let's do it" he said. He put his hands out. I took a deep breath and ran towards Gray. He lifted me in the air. I closed my eyes and screamed. "Open your eyes" Grayson laughed. "Don't fucking laugh" I said. He laughed again. "Put me down" I said. "Ok" he said putting me down. I opened my eyes when I felt my feet on the ground. I saw Grayson right in front of me smiling.
     Our faces were inches apart. I smiled and we both leaned in. We were kissing when I heard the door open. We pulled away and looked at the door. Ethan was standing there smiling. They walked towards each other and hugged each other. I felt way better. "Ok we gotta go to Cameron's house to film the video" Gray said.
"Yeah let's get going" Ethan said. We all got in the car. Grayson sat in the back with me. I put my head on his shoulder and he held my hand rubbing my hand with his thumb.
     I took a deep breath and I felt Grayson smiling. Ethan looked back at me and wiggled his eyebrows. And I knew exactly what he meant. I smiled and nodded my head. I sat up straight. Grayson looked at me confused and I smiled. I pulled my hand away from his and started tickling him. "NO" he said laughing his ass off. I love his laugh. I smiled and kept tickling him.
     He grabbed my hands and pulled me close to him. He squinted his eyes. "I'm getting payback" he said. "I'm quacking" I said sarcastically squinting my eyes too. He let go of my hand and with his free hand he lifted my shirt putting his hand under it. He started tracing circles on my back. He then moved even closer and whispered in my ear. "I'll get my revenge eventually" his lips moved against my ear as he said that. Now I was shaking. I slapped his arm.
"Stop it" I said. He smiled. "Revenge" he said. I rolled my eyes and turned to face the road.