19.

"We are gonna do the Girlfriend tag and then we're doing a challenge" I answered. "If your ok with doing the gf tag" Ethan said. "Yeah, I'm ok with it" she said. "Ok I'm gonna go start the camera" Ethan said getting up. "Ok we're all gonna say welcome back at the same time. Ok?" Grayson said. "K" I said. He turned to look at me and kissed my cheek for too long. "Stop!" I said pushing him. "Ok ok" he said. "Was the camera recording?" I asked worried. "Yeah" Ethan said sitting next to Rebecca. "1,2- Welcome back!" We all yelled.
"Today we are gonna be doing.." Ethan said. "The girlfriend tag!!" Grayson and Ethan both said. "We couldn't find our girlfriends so we just kidnapped these two" Grayson said. I looked at him. "I'm kidding I'm kidding" he said turning to me and hugging me. "Ok so let me get the questions and we will start" Grayson said taking his phone out. "Ok first question is how long have you been dating?" Grayson said. "Do you wanna like add the time before and after we broke up or just after the break up?" I asked Gray. "Let's do before and after" he said.
"Ok so me and Lex have been dating for about 7 months now" Grayson said putting his arm around my shoulders. I gave the camera a big smile . "Me and Rebecca aren't officially dating" Ethan said. "How about we play a game called how well do you know each other" Rebecca said getting up. "That's one long name" Grayson said. "Is that a yes or a no?" She asked after she sighed. "Yeah" I said. "Ok we can ask the questions" Ethan said referring to himself and Becca (Rebecca).
   After we told the camera what was happening now we started playing. "Ok when is Lexis birthday?" Ethan asked. "May 28" Grayson said. "Yep" I said. "When is Grayson b-" "December 16" I said. "Ok next" Ethan said. We played for about 10 minutes and then stopped recording. We then decided what game we were gonna do. Baby pictures, basically me and Rebecca had to guess who was who in the picture. Whoever lost had to go to the beach and walk around like a chicken, and that includes chasing people.
    "Ok first picture" Grayson said. He put the picture in front of us. "Um, fuck uh....left gray right Ethan" I said. "Yep" Ethan said. "Next" Ethan said. We ended in a tie and went to the beach. We started acting like chickens (me and Becca). We chased people walked around and embarrassed ourselves. "I cant believe you guys did that" Ethan said. We were now back at my apartment. "I can't believe I chased that guy for so long" I laughed.
   "Yeah" Grayson said. "What are we gonna do now?" I asked.
That Night
  We all walked into the movie theater. Me and Grayson sat next to each other. "Dude I'm so scared and embarrassed, we're gonna probably be the loudest people here" Grayson said. "Oh my god probably" I said. I threw a piece of popcorn in the air and then cached it in my mouth. "Oh throw me one" Grayson said. I threw one and he caught it. I threw another one and he caught it. After 2 more we stopped and actually sat all the way back and acted normal.
    The movie was starting and I was ready to laugh. "Wait" Grayson said. He grabbed my face carefully and turned my head to face him. He kissed me and then we watched the movie.
    We were right. We were the loudest people in that theater. Oh well. The movie was very funny and I loved the fact that all I heard for most of the time was Grayson laughing. I love his laugh too much.