Messy

Updating at 1:11 am because why not?

"We're back!" Grayson said as they sat in front of the camera. "Why do you always say that?" Ethan asked looking from the camera to Grayson. "Do you have anything better?" Grayson asked turning to him. "So today!" Ethan said looking back at the camera. "We are gonna be doing the baby food challenge" Grayson said already looking at the camera. Ethan fake screamed and they started explaining.
   I got my phone out and started messing with apps and stuff. "We also have a special guest" Ethan said. I looked up and  my eyes went wide. Grayson looked at me and smiled. "No" I mouthed. "Yes" he said getting up and pulling me by my arm to were they were. "No no no no no" I said. "Yes yes yes yes yes" they both said.
    "This is Lexi, she will just help us and if she wants she can join the challenge" Grayson said hopefully as he poked my stomach. "Sorry but no" I said getting up and walking behind the camera. "Ok so who's going first?" Grayson asked. "Rock-" "there's only one way to settle this" Ethan said. They both looked at each other.
    They put there arms in the air and started play hitting each other. "Ok I'm going first" Ethan said siting up. They did the challenge. When Ethan couldn't handle the taste of the baby food he spit it out on Grayson.
     "No!! No! Oh come on was that necessary?" Grayson said. He got up and walked to the kitchen. When he couldn't get the stain out he took off his shirt and walked to his room. He got dressed.
After a couple of hours
    Ethan and Grayson were done with the video and now Grayson and I were working on the project. "Let's finish some other time" he said. "Why?" I asked. "So I have an excuse to see you again" he said. I blushed. "You don't need an excuse to see me but ok" I said. I grabbed my stuff and packed up.
    All of our phones went off. I looked at it. "Snowstorm" Grayson said. "No school" Ethan said. "I'm snowed in" I said turning off my phone. "Looks like you are" Grayson said smiling. "It's gonna be snowing till tomorrow night" Ethan said. "Get comfy cuz we're staying here all day" Grayson said. I put my stuff down.
    "Oh god" I said. Ethan looked at Grayson and Grayson looked at Ethan smiling.