Chapter 30

Small recap:

"Well they haven't said anything to me" I said. "What's really going on?"

He sighs, "A few years before you moved here..."

Harmony's POV

"A few years before you moved here, DCI was attacked by Dr. Tan. DCI won but we lost a lot of agents those few days-"

"Wait if DCI was in a battle why didn't I hear it in the news?" I asked.

"Because no one knows or can know about DCI except for agents, and the battle was in the future so it wasn't even here"

"How was it in the future? Did you guys time travel or something?" I say laughing a little.

"Actually yes we did" He said and I stopped laughing, "Now canI continue?" I nod.

"After the battle, the agents were able to be free and didn't have to worry about Tan anymore which was a big relief for many. But a few weeks before you moved here, Rasa and Lima got a message that someone from our time was active in the future. They didn't really think of it as a big deal until they got another message that said to "Watch out because I'm coming after your daughter". They didn't know who the message was from but after a while they found out that Tan sent the message. They were afraid that Tan was going to come after you while you were at school so they decided to move to DCI so that they could keep an eye on you. Plus, they know that Tan doesn't know the new location for DCI since we changed it after the battle.

The 'people' that attacked you Harmony, were robots that were designed and programed by Tan to go after you. You're in great danger Harmony. That's why you moved here because your parents knew that you'll be safer here but after what happened... there's a chance that you're probably going to move again"

He looks at me and I look away, "I don't want to move though"

"I know. I wouldn't want to move either" He says and stays quiet for awhile, "Unless you learn how to fight. Then maybe your parents would let you stay"

"But I don't know how to fight. The most I know is how to run away or yell for help but even that doesn't work that well"

"Yea I kinda figured that out" He laughs a little and I look at him.

"Could you teach me?"

"Sure" he says with a small smile which makes me smile back, earning a little blush on his cheeks.

"C-can you take the ice off your c-cheek so I can see it? I-I mean to check to make sure it's okay n-not to stare at it or s-something that would be weird"

I laugh a little at his stammering and take off the ice pack. I hear him take a deep breath and move a little closer to me. He gently touches my hurt cheek, and asks me if it hurt. I slowly nod and he removes his soft hand from my cheek. "You got hit pretty hard so it's going to be bad bruise for a while but it's not swollen"

I nod and give him the ice pack. "Thank you"

"Y-you don't have to thank me" He says with a smile.

"Well you saved me so I have to thank you for doing that and taking care of me"

"No problem" He says and looks at me, and I can't help but look at his beautiful green eyes.

I feel myself start to lean closer to him, and he does the same. We're inches apart when I realized what I was doing. "I... um... should tell my parents that I'm okay..."

"Yea that's a good idea" He said.

I look at his soft lips once more, and then stand up, "Thank you for everything"

"No problem" He says. I give him a small smile and walk out of his room.