And this is my story...

• Dedicated to My Amazing Instagram Followers

Hi. My name is Sadie Holmes. I recently found out that I was the daughter of Mycroft Holmes and niece of Sherlock Holmes. Being myself, I wanted to meet them badly, and along the way got thrown into their world. I was just a lonely girl wanting adventure, and this is my story...

It was a cool, brisk day as I was walking home from another irrelevant day at school. To me, school was utterly pointless. I get straight A's and am far more intelligent than anybody else my age. This is because I have a unique brain. You see, I am a proper genius and a "sociopath". I have always been considered an outcast, but I like it that way. I don't need anybody because they wouldn't understand me. I live with my mother, who is not a genius. I know it is hard for her to raise me, seeing as she doesn't really understand me either, and I get irritated by her on a daily basis because of the average person's stupidity. I know I shouldn't be like this, but hey, I am me and there's nothing I can do to change, so deal. On this particular day, I had many thoughts rushing through my head, and among them, the most common one popped up yet again.

"Who is my father?"

I have thought of this question many times, and have even asked my mother a few, but she had always claimed that I didn't need to know, or I was too young to know. I know these are just excuses keeping in mind my intellect, and my mother is hiding something. Maybe my father didn't want me? Or maybe my mother just never told him about me even existing, but either way, I was determined to find out.

"That's it", I thought to myself. I am going to find out once and for all, and I will not take any more excuses.