Little Do They Know

By October, approximately four and a half months from our ordeal, Sherlock was now dating Molly Hooper (Obviously thanks to me).  John and Mary had twins, Mycroft and my mum had become even closer, which made life way more simple, and me? Well, I was approved to skip Junior and Senior year of high school and move right along to University. Apparently, I'm a certified genius, but hey who knew right? It's going pretty well and I'm adjusting to being around more people. My roommate is pretty cool I guess. Friendly, but she knows the boundaries. Luckily, my University is only a bus ride away from Sherlock's flat in case I get bored. You could say I'm a consulting assistant now. It's really fun and awesome to see people be awed by a skill I so easily possess. Everyone has their thing though, and I'm sure Moriarty won't stop his; murder and being a creep. But at least there will always be a Holmes to challenge that side of the equation, and we never lose. I will make sure of that. Well, me and the budding Hooper-Holmes, but I guess that's a mystery for Sherlock to figure out himself. I'm pretty sure that's one case that will put a look of shock on his face. That ought to be hilarious!