Chapter Three

So, um, I know I just posted that AN yesterday but I had this chapter done before so I decided to post it. Now this story is offically on 'hiatus' until I can get my head together haha. Thanks.

The Makeover

Chapter Three

Lizzie knew with two roomates, especially two future Broadway Stars, sleep would be hard to find. But, she never expected that she would be sitting on Kurt's made bed at one in the morning on a school night, watching as he stood in front of his mirror, putting an array of different outfits up to his body while asking for her opinion. She knew the boy was stressed about his job interview at Vogue.com the next morning, but she also knew that sleep was an important part of the interview process...even more important than the outfit. 

"Kurt, I think it's time that we turn in for the night." Lizzie said, putting her cup of tea on the nightstand. 

Kurt took sharply to her, an expression of worry on his face. "What? No! I have to find the perfect outfit for Isabella. Do you think the editor of Vogue.com will accept me if I dress in a paper sack?"

Lizzie scanned the outfit he held in his hands. It was a classic Hummel Ensemble, a black suit complete with a white dress shirt and black tie. A hippo broach was located on the left lapel as well.

"That one is perfect! It shows that you aren't afraid to take risks." Lizzie smiled as Kurt nodded, the girl stood up and walked over to him. "Hon, you're stressing."

The boy groaned, hanging the outfit up by the mirror as he walked over to the bed and plopped down. 

"You're right...it's just I'm stressing about my stress because the last time I was this stressed I auditioned for NYADA...and we all know how that turned out."

Lizzie frowned. She knew the day Kurt recieved his rejection letter from NYADA was easily the worst day of his life, but she hated the way he brought it up. This was the boy who always told her that hard times are merely a stepping stone, but it seemed as if he was doomed to trip over this stone.

"NYADA just isn't ready for you...but Vogue is." Lizzie smiled, "I can feel it in my bones."

"Thank you, Grandma Jonas." Kurt joked, a yawn escaping his lips. "Alright, I guess I will head to bed."

Lizzie gave a sigh of releif, hugging the boy quickly. "You're going to rock it, don't worry." She walked out of his room, calling a quick "Goodnight, Kurt!" over her shoulder.

Lizzie could only hope her 'bones' were right. Kurt needed this more than she even knew.

XXX

"Alright, good work today guys. Class dismissed."

Lizzie smiled as she began to put her stuff away, she was pysched to get out of class early and to hear more about Kurt's new job. Yep, just as she predicted, her friend got the internship at Vogue.com and has been rocking the office for three days. Of course, by 'rocking', he's been getting coffee but still! It was a big deal for him, and Lizzie couldn't be prouder.

She tightened her ponytail, picking up her guitar case and was ready to head out the door when she bumped into her two seatmates. Instead of just getting a little shrug, the two girls stayed in Lizzie's way, arms crossed with their blonde hair perfectly curled.

"I didn't know homeless Jennifer Lawerence was joining us today." One of the twins smriked.

Lizzie was taken back. It's been a long time since the girl was exposed to such nasty behavior. She didn't expect it to happen at Juillard, especially in her Songwriting Class.