Chapter 9

Great! Everyone was at the table eating dinner, luckily I already ate so hopefully it won't be that awkward. "Hey Dad and Marcus!" I exclaimed, purposely ignoring Michelle.

"Is there a problem, dear?" Michelle asked, acting concerned. Phony a** b*tch. I promise to God, I don't feel like being that pissed just yet.

"Oh, nothing I'm just fine!" I said, smiling.

She smiled back and began eating her salad. Hmm... Interesting, she's eating a light meal, probably because she was shoving d*ck down her throat, h*e.

"Actually you know what, Michelle?" I said starting to feel upset.

"What is it sweetie?" She asked.

"I'm upset, over the fact that your cheating on my dad with some other dude!" I blurted out, I covered my mouth.

Her facial expression went from 0-100 real quick! "Where would you get that from?" She asked.

" I went out with my friend for dinner, and I saw you at Carraba's eating with a man, then you went out to your car and started making out with him!" I yelled, taking out my phone so everyone could see the picture.

Everyone's jaws were dropped to the ground.

"She obviously photo-shopped it to make me look bad James, what do you teach your damn daughter!" She retorted.

IS SHE F*CKING WITH ME RIGHT NOW??!?! I literally saw her there with some other man, smooching him.

"Aaliyah, I can not believe you!" Dad screamed to me. "Can you just be happy for me? Go to your room, NOW!"

I was mad at Dad and his dumba** b*tch. I can't believe him, believing some woman over his OWN blood.

"F*CK YOU ALL!" I screamed. I stood up began walking to the staircase before I was dragged back by my arm and slapped by Michelle.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that! I give you almost everything you every wanted and now your trying to ruin my marriage."

She then came in closer with her hand pointed to me, I winced. "Tell him one more damn thing about what happened and I'll f*ck you up!"

I ran up to my room and locked the door, sobbing. I basically fell asleep by doing so.

James POV

"What the hell is wrong with you, Michelle! Don't you dare lay a hand on my daughter!" I screamed towards her.

"Your going to believe that little b*tch now?" She sounded upset.

"She is my daughter at the end of the day! Anyway, who were you with today? I thought you were going wedding shopping anyway." I yelled once again.

She was silent and went up into the guest bedroom. I may need to rethink proposing to her...

Marcus POV
It was just horrible watching all this go down. But technically I'm not so much surprised my mom was never really the faithful type. I felt really bad for Aaliyah, I don't think she'll be going out any time soon with how upset she is right now. But didn't know my mom was the type to put her hands on kids.

I just wish all this drama would stop it's tearing this family apart!