Chapter 2

Aaliyah's POV
We finally made it to the new house! I was very excited but I didn't really want to share with new people, just only me and my dad. When we arrived Dad told me to get some of the bags while he greeted everyone else🙄. It's actually the opposite, I thought. I didn't feel like being a burden today, so I just smiled and nodded. When I grabbed a few bags I went to the door but it was locked. "Thanks a lot, Dad!" I said turned around looking at the trees. "Why are you talking to yourself and why are you at my house?" A boy said behind me. When I turned around to confront the boy he was so good-looking, he was wearing only his basketball shorts and he was showing his abs💦💦. HE HAS A 6 PACK WITH V LINES. " Are you done staring? And what are you doing here?" He asked for the second time.

" M-my name is Aaliyah, my father and I now live here with his fiancée and her son." I replied sheepishly.

"Ohh, well my names is Marcus," He said. "Hmm, why would my mom marry a man with such a beautiful daughter?"

I just stood their blushing. "Thanks...😇 Well can you show me where my room is and my dad's?"

"Sure." He said.

When I entered the house, I was in complete awe😮. It was such a modern house with beautiful furniture, but I'm not surprised because my father is a celebrity lawyer.

When he finally showed me my room, it was incredible! It had a light purple colored wall, with a queen size bed and a little work desk for school work, and then I walked into another room which I think it's my walk-in-closet!! Thanks Michelle, I thought to myself. "Hey beautiful, mom made lunch." Marcus said smiling. "Ok."😋

I got up went to the door and he pulled me back by the wrist. "Hey what are you doi-"