Chapter 11

Aaliyah's POV
Today I'm going back to school. It's a bittersweet feeling, but as long as I'm around Marcus, I think I'll be good. Today I'm wearing a pink high-low shirt that says "I ___ You", light blue skinny jeans, a matching denim vest, and boots to match it.

I go to the bathroom and take a shower. After that, I brush my teeth and put my hair into a mid-high ponytail. After changing into my clothes, I go downstairs to see Michelle, Dad, and Marcus fixing their plates for breakfast.

"Hey honey!" Dad exclaimed. "Where were you yesterday?"

Marcus then began looking down at his phone pretending to text. Thanks for the help! "I was at cheer practice." I replied.

"Oh ok, well Michelle would like to talk to you." Dad said, looking towards her seriously. She straightened up and smiled towards me.

"Aaliyah I apologize for how I spoke to you, I had no reason to speak that way towards you or hit you in any way. I'm so sorry. I know you won't forgive but will you at least go dress shopping with me." She said, sounding forgiving.

"... Ok, I forgive but I definitely won't forget!" I replied, smiling a bit. She embraced me with a hug while everyone else clapped. Marcus smiled at me winking.

"Well Marcus and I need to get to school like now!" I said, grabbing an apple off the counter, walking out towards the door. Marcus followed behind.

On the way to school, one of my favorite songs came on, "I Know What You Did Last Summer" by Shawn Mendes. While the song was on, Marcus and I locked fingers.

When we finally got to the school, I was excited to see everyone. I had cheer practice too, so I would be able to see the rest of the girls.

"Have a great day, babe!" Marcus said, then kissing my cheek. I blushed.

"See you at fifth period!" I said happily. I walked to my locker to grab my binder and notebook. I closed my locker to see Trè.

"Hey!" I said, hugging him tightly.

"I missed you! I heard that you were sick, are you better?" He asked concerned. I loved seeing that he cared for me.

"Yeah, I feel much better!" I responded. He began walking to class with me.

"See you later!" I said. He grabbed my face and kissed me. Oh how much I missed his kisses, it lasted for a while until the minute bell rung. 1st period was interesting, we were reading about "Romeo and Juliet". 2nd period was more of a worksheet day.

3rd period was a free period, so I walked around the school playing with some friends. 4th period was easier than Monday and now 5th period. I totally forgot that we were presenting today! I'll just ask Trè what were doing.

I came into class and sat down in my usual seat. When Marcus came in he winked at me while I tried to hold back my cheesy smile by biting on my lip. But then I saw Brianna walk in with an attitude. What's her problem?

Brianna's POV
I'm still upset from walking in on my boyfriend making out with some other b*tch. But I'll be a cool, I'll make sure he's going to miss me!

Aaliyah's POV
I saw Trè come in with a pretty bouquet of white flowers and in a black tux, looking VERY handsome. "What's this for?" I ask.

"We are the couple that's getting married today." He said, all giddy. I have two emotions, happy and a bit awkward because I'm "marrying Trè" but Marcus is about to watch me get married.

"Well I feel so out of place, look at what I'm wearing.." I said, sounding very unconfident.

"It's ok you look beautiful in anything you wear." He replied, reassuring me.

"Ok class lets present! Starting with Trè and Aaliyah first." The teacher announced. Just great! I'm not sure if I'm ready for this.

We walk up to the front of the classroom. Trè looks at me and I look back at him, he grabs my hand and gets down on one knee.

"Aaliyah Mare Carson, will you do the honor of being my wife?" Trè asked. I nodded smiling. A guy on the side says, " A year later."

All of a sudden a few kids, bring in a alter with a priest. "Dearly Beloved, we are here gathered today....." He went on and on until he said. "Trè Donovan Jones, do you take Aaliyah Mare Carson as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do!" He responded.

"Aaliyah Mare Carson, do you take Trè Donovan Jones as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I replied.

"Then I pronounce you two Mr and Mrs. Trè Donovan Jones!" He exclaimed.

Trè pulled me by the hips and dipped me into a kiss.

Marcus's POV
TF?!? I can't believe this, they had to be chosen as the pair that had the happy ending together! This is so unfair. I see him trying to be slick but you know what he probably hasn't even got to second base with her, like I did. Ha! But I'm here with Brianna who's upset for some reason. Ugh... Who cares!

Aaliyah's POV
Trè was really putting himself into this kiss, it was actually the best kiss I've ever had. After we got a standing ovation, he pulled me back up and whispered, "You were amazing!" I smiled back at him and we went to our seats. The teacher then called up Brianna and Marcus.

Marcus's POV
Great! Now it's our turn how are we going to top them.. Because we're doing a family with a child on the way. I'm the caring husband while she's the hormonal soon to be mother. Right now we are supposed to be at the hospital.

"Sweetie you got this all you have to keep doing is push" I exclaimed caressing her face. "Just get this baby out of me!" She screamed. "I love you, just think about our future together with our new baby boy or baby girl." I said, trying to comfort her.

Everyone began "awwwing"and after that Brianna gave birth to "our baby boy" which was just a doll. While Brianna held her, I kissed the baby then I pecked Brianna on the lips and she smiled. I haven't seen that Brianna in a while.

Everyone cheered us on, while Aaliyah looked a bit upset. "Thanks so much you guys! See this what Home Eck is all about, learning about how to love and raise one another." The teacher exclaimed. "See you all tomorrow!"

Aaliyah's POV
Marcus and Brianna did an awesome job... I think I know how he feels when ever a moment happens between Trè and I.

The rest of the day went by smoothly. Now time for cheer! I changed into a white warrior t-shirt ,with red shorts, and my cheer shoes. Practice starts at 4pm and ends at 6pm, so I guess I might as well get ready!

Today mostly consists of stunts, so we'll of course be doing the basics and hopefully put in some new things, such as libs, basket tosses, and much more! After a LONG day of practice I was dropped off at home by one of the girls since I'm working on my permit.

Marcus's POV
After class today, I went to conditioning for an hour and a half so not much of what to do today. I then drove home to get homework done and take a shower.

When I got home I took a long hot shower. It was like 5pm by now so I went to my room and did homework for math. I then hear someone ring the door bell. Long and behold it's, Brianna.