Chapter 20

1 MONTH LATER...
Aaliyah's POV
Last month was crazy! But this month has been a bit more sane. After the party, Marcus and I became an official couple, secretly. So a lot of tables alone at lunch, midnight talks... And other things too. Trè has been texting and calling me for at least a month now trying to explain, but I don't want to hear it. Lyric and I still talk but it's a bit awkward. And Dad and Michelle seem to be doing ok, Michelle's baby bump has gotten a bit bigger she's 2 months. Now there is only one more month until Dad's wedding.

It's a Sunday in December, so Marcus planned out the whole day for us. We're going to watch red box movies. Then we'll go order pizza. It's not as romantic as it sounds but as long as I'm with him everything is better.

Right now, I'm in my pjs watching "Fuller House" it's awesome. I hear my door open to see Marcus.

"Hey babe." Marcus says, kissing my cheek.

"Hey, is Michelle and Dad still home?" I ask.

"Naw. They went shopping... Again."

"Ok..."

We just stared at the tv for a while until we both spoke up.

"So you wanna make out?" Marcus asks.
"So you wanna go to the park?" I ask.

"Wait what!" I shout.

"I asked if you wanted to go to the park." Marcus says, paying his attention to the tv.

"Sure." I roll my eyes and pay my attention to the tv. I then see Marcus inching over but I don't bother it. He then starts kissing me on my neck.

"Babe I'm not in the mood."

"I can make sure your in the mood.." He keeps kissing my neck, making me feel numb. I then give in and make love with him. Every since I've been with Marcus, it's been pretty amazing. He has been very lovey dovey with me and hasn't really paid much attention to girls other than his classmates in class. Which is amazing! Me on the other hand, I've been the same but a bit more happier. I love Marcus and proud to say that I am but I know won't be together long it's in a matter of time when another girl comes along for him and then another man will come along for me.

I really don't want to give up on Marcus but our parents are getting married in at least a month. I'll have to find a way to break up with him. But for now I'll live in the moment and be happy with Marcus for as long as I can.

"Hellooo!" Marcus semi-yells, stopping me from my thoughts. "Did you hear what I said?"

"Of course!!" I lied." You were talking about how much you love me."

"Actually not right now. I was asking about the pizza, do you want me to order it now? Or later?" He asked.

"Now is cool. I'm gonna take a shower." I get up and stretch and turn to the door.

"Can I join?" He asked sweetly.

"Maybe next time!" I lied.

After my shower, I put on:

With a low ponytail. "Took you long enough." Marcus said. "But you look beautiful."

"Thanks! Where's the pizza?"

"In the kitchen I'm gonna take quick shower. Brb."

I went to the kitchen quickly and grabbed my two slices of the meat lovers pizza. It was so delicious! I love Papa Johns!

"Damn! It must be good!" Marcus yelled. He came downstairs in a Warriors hoodie and and some grey sweats.

I wiped my mouth with a paper towel and spoke: "Stalker much??"

"I can't help it if I love you!" My heart just stopped for at least 2.5 seconds. This boy is my life!

"Yea, yea, yea Whateva!" I said, blushing. He got him some slices of pizza and dived in.

After a while, we watched some movies Marcus got from red box. Michelle and Dad came home with some things for the wedding and the groomsmen and bridesmaids dresses. Everyone went to bed at around 10pm.

NEXT DAY
Aaliyah's POV
I woke up doing my usual routine and changed into my outfit for the day:

NEXT DAYAaliyah's POVI woke up doing my usual routine and changed into my outfit for the day:

With my hair down. Marcus took me to school today like usual.

"Let me know if anyone bothers you especially some other boys!" Marcus announced.

"Fine! As long as no girls are bothering you either." I tell him back. "Bye see you later."

SKIP TO LUNCH
I'm waiting for Marcus to come but he's taking forever. So I thought I should just walk around the hallways. While I'm walking around I see a piece a paper on the door that says:

"Come here babe, it's our new secret hiding place~ Marcus💗"

Awe! He's so freaking amazing! I go inside the classroom looking around for Marcus.

"Babe where are you?" I ask out loud. I then here the door lock.

"Babe you seriously want to do this right no-" I turn around to see Brianna smirking.

"Seriously!" I muttered.

"Excuse me b*tch!" Brianna screamed.

"Nothing... What do you want now?" I ask annoyed.

"I want you to back off my man."

"He's not your man anymore."

"Maybe he can be my man again once you get the f*ck out his life."

"Well I'm sorry dear Brianna. But last time I recall I was f*cking your "boyfriend" last night. Yep that was me riding him all day long." I said smirking. She stomped over to me and came up all in my personal space.

"If you want everyone to know that your sleeping around your soon to be stepbrother, I suggest you guys break up before I do it for you. How could he not get enough of me."

"Unless you want me to beat your ass again, I suggest you back away."

"Ok... Don't say I didn't warn you. You'll see what's coming for you. I ALWAYS get what I want." And with that she left.

Wtf have I done!