Chapter 16

Aaliyah's POV
I can't believe Marcus just said that in front of everyone! All attention turned to me, kids were recording off their phones and murmuring all types of things to each other. The worse part was that Trè and I were both showing our genitals to everyone. I saw guys looking at me and girls admiring Trè's "cucumber ". All of sudden, Adam screamed, "YOU GUYS MICHEAL IS JUMPING OFF THE ROOF INTO THE POOL!" Everyone scurried out the door, leaving Trè, Marcus, and me.

Trè put on his pants and I put on my shorts too. After that Marcus still stood there, with his arms crossed. "What the hell are you still doing here?!?" Trè asked, obviously fed up. Marcus shrugged his shoulders and flicked off Trè, leaving. "I'm so sorry for this night Aaliyah!" Trè said holding onto my face. "Did you know he had these feelings?"

"Of course not." I said. I didn't want to tell the truth to Trè just yet. "Just making sure, because why would he have feelings for his soon-to-be-stepsister?" He said, scratching his head. "It's ok babe lets just enjoy this night." I said trying to reassure him. "I don't think I can, just give me some time to settle."

Trè's POV
HOW TF AM I SUPPOSED TO REACT IF YOUR WORST ENEMY LOVES YOUR GIRLFRIEND! This is the weirdest sh*t I have ever encountered. Especially since that's his soon-to-be-stepsister that's just disgusting. I head downstairs to the kitchen finding the strongest drink I could find.

GREY GOOSE VODKA! I told myself I wasn't going to drink but I needed it right now. While I was drinking it, it made me feel much better. I'm glad I had Aaliyah as company! At least I think that's her, I can't really see stuff it's blurry. Oh well!

Aaliyah's POV
After Trè left I let my emotions take over and I began getting really angry, until I broke down, after awhile I cleaned my self up and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen since Trè was down there. Him and Lela were a bit close but I didn't bother it. I just walked over a little closer to make sure nothing happened.

We were all laughing for awhile, telling jokes, until someone suggested we play "spin the bottle." Almost everyone went to the basement and grabbed a beer bottle. I sat across from Trè to make sure we got picked. He seemed to caught on and made sure he was straight across from me. We began the game and random kids that were chosen kissed that person.

"One more thing!" Adam announced. "You have to take a shot right before you kiss that person!" Everyone sighed. It was my turn and I am hoping that I get Trè. I spun the bottle and it landed on one of Trè's teammates, Jordan. He is very handsome but Trè is much more good-looking and also Jordan's a man whore so it didn't really matter.

We leaned in slowly and he kissed me. It was okay, but he kept kissing deeper while I was trying to push him off. He then pulled off smirking. Trè eyed him before turning back to me smiling a bit trying to ease his anger. The game eventually got boring and we didn't get to Trè, which was ok with me because  I didn't want to see him kissing some other girl.

Finally the party ended and Trè and I parted ways. "Let me know if Marcus tries to harass you or mess with you in anyway, I'll beat his a$$!" He said seriously. "He won't lay a hand on me." I laughed. Before I left he kissed me. God one day I'm going to have to choose between these two! I entered the house to see no one in the living room.

I went to my room and took a quick shower. I changed into a big t-shirt and some boy-shorts. It was about 11:00pm so I just got on my phone and watched PLL on Netflix. I then get a knock on my door. What the hell its like 11:30pm right now, I thought. I opened the door to see Marcus. "What the hell are you doing here?" I ask.

Marcus's POV
I'm fed up with all this sh*t right now because I think I really really like Aaliyah and I want her to admit too. I may have had a few drinks and made out with a few girls, but I think I sobered up a bit. After the party I drove home and went up into my room until I heard the front door open.

It obviously had to be Aaliyah so after she finished whatever she was doing I came to her door so we could talk. She didn't seem too happy to see me....

Aaliyah's POV
Ok I have had enough drama in one day, what else does he want?? "Could I come in?" He asked, shyly. "Whatever." I say, closing the door and sitting on my bed. "I'm sooo sorry about what happened, when I saw you guys... Having sex it made me upset. I really like you and I thought you did too but I guess not." He said looking down at the ground.

"What the hell are you talking about! You know the only reason I went out with him was because your dating Brianna! And don't act like you guys still don't f*ck around with each other! Am I right?" I ask, filled with anger. He was silent for awhile and seemed to be at loss for words. "Now that's what I thought! Get the f*ck out my room!" I semi-yell. "No! Not until you tell me right in my face that you don't have at least one bit of feelings for me!" 

I was about to say something but I would be lying. I really did like Marcus but we were basically poison to each other. "That's what I thought." He said. He kissed me and I pushed him away. "I can't do this to Trè!"
"I thought you just said you were dating him to make me jealous!"
"I don't know my feelings are jumbled together!"
"Well then... I'll make them much more clearer!"

Marcus pushes me onto my bed and kisses me. He then goes down lower onto my neck. "M-marcus please don't.... Don't let me d-do-". He then kisses me even lower until he reaches my thighs. Once he's there, I couldnt talk anymore.

THE NEXT DAY...
I woke up to myself naked, laying next to Marcus, with his arms wrapped around my waist. NONONO, I thought. This couldn't have happened. God why did I let my temptations get the best of me! I quietly get up from my bed and put on the clothes I had on last night. I put Marcus's clothes inside my bed hiding it. I got up to go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and when I come back I see Michelle about to go to my room.

"Hey Michelle... What are you doing?" I ask placing myself in front of the door.
"Remember today is the day we go dress shopping and I'll help you pick out an outfit!" She said sounding ecstatic.
"Damn it!" I whispered.
"What was that?"
"Oh nothing!"
"Well can I come in?"
"Oh I got!"
"Please let me help."
"I'm sure I got it! Bye!" I I say slamming the door in her face and locking it. Geez, can she take a hint!

When I turn around I see Marcus standing up stretching. "Hey babe!"
"Who's babe?"
"You... Duh!"
"Umm not really!"
"You sure because you were saying several words last night."
"Last night was not meant to happen Marcus, I could really hurt someone!" Marcus looked at the ground and then looked up at me. "I don't believe you, I think you're just denying your feelings for me. I'll give you some time." After that he left leaving me confused. Do I really like him more than Trè?