Chapter 18

Aaliyah's POV
"Sooo, your the h*e that stole my mannn!" She slurred. Is this b*tch drunk, I thought. Her hair looks at hot mess and her breath reeks.

"What are you talking about?"

"Marcus left meeee for you b*tch! That probably can't do any better than meeee..." By now, I was getting furious!

"Well this b*tch took your place on the cheer squad and this b*tch made your boyfriend an actual man." She was about to lay her hands on me but I slapped her across the face and she fell to the ground. All of a sudden, Marcus pulled up.

"How about that b*tch." I kicked her in the stomach. I got into Marcus's car and locked the door.

"What the f*ck, Aaliyah! What happened! What's going on!" Marcus semi-yelled. I was a little taken back because he scared me. "Your crazy girlfriend is trying to beat my a**!"

"One, she is my EX-GIRLFRIEND and two, wow... I didn't know she was that crazy.."

"Ya think!"

We freak out once we see Brianna banging on the door. "OPEN THE F*CKING DOOR B*TCH! BRING THAT ASS HERE!" She yelled beating on the door even more.

"Ok let's go!" Marcus said, quickly. Marcus sped off into the road with Brianna screaming and running behind.

"Well thanks a lot, Marcus!" I say sarcastically. "That b*tch came up to me after practice slurring her words, she was scaring me."

"Hold up." Marcus said parking to the side. "I just told you I didn't know she was that crazy and now your blaming me for Brianna hating you?" I sat there staring down at my shoes.

"Marcus.." I begin. "I'm sorry- I just have a lot on my plate I'm stressing out."

Marcus pulled me into a tight embrace that I needed. I kissed him on the lips and then pulled away.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to.."

"It's ok. I know you like me even more now!" I bust out laughing and Marcus looks at me confused. I straighten back up and get serious.

"Oh your serious?" I asked. He nodded. "How about when I caught you and Brianna having sex!"

"Don't act like you and Tré didn't do it in front of me too! We both have been pretty shady to each other." Marcus said, looking at me sincerely.

He was exactly right. All this time, I think I've been with Trè to make Marcus jealous and he's done the same with Brianna. But I don't want to hurt Trè's feelings. But also we are about to be related in at least a month or two, it's just complicated. God! Why do I love my soon-to-be-stepbrother!

Oh no! I thought. I actually love him. Sh*t! I've f*cked up, officially!

"Fine you're right once again! I think... I just got to find the right way to break up with Trè I don't want to hurt his feelings but I don't want to lead you on either so give me a week."

"That's good. I'll give you a week then but Aaliyah.. I really, like really, like you. I think I could see a future with you." He smiled. He pecked me on the lips and he drove off to our house.

SKIP TO FRIDAY...
Aaliyah's POV
This week was solid. Although Trè's been taking a lot of calls lately, he claims it's his grandmother she in the hospital, checking on him. I've also been thinking about who I want to be with and I'm still pretty indecisive. But I need to focus on our first home game. LETS GO WARRIORS!

I woke up brushed my teeth and took a shower. I, first, put on my cheer uniform. Then I fixed my hair into a neat ponytail and put my cheer bow in. I then thought about calling Lyric and inviting her to Trè's party.