Chapter 21

Aaliyah's POV
Ever since Brianna locked me in that classroom, I've been wondering should I break up with Marcus? No! I love him, but I don't want the school to find  out because if they do our parents could find out and if they find out they'll hate us forever and we could be ruining our family trees and then our ancestors will hate us!

Ugh, this is ridiculous! That will totally not happen because I'll make sure our relationship is under the wraps but I have to go and tell Marcus what just happened.

Just as I'm going to find Marcus I bump into someone.

"Watch where the hell you're going!" I scream. I dust off my dress to see Trè standing right in front of me, shocked.

"Uh.. How've you been??" Trè asked, shyly.

"What's it to you?"

"Well.. Um.. I've been trying to call and text you but, you haven't be answering me."

"And why would I need to. Especially with all the sh*t you put me through this past month! I was embarrassed to find out the 'perfect boy' turns out to be a teenage father. And then to put the Icing on the cake, she said you guys were back at it again a few days before the party."

He then looked down at the floor.

"And then what makes it even worse is that you kept sneaking around doing it. God your full of bullsh*t! F*ck you and never talk to me again." I turn away and leave to go to find Marcus.

Trè's POV
I feel horrible about the way I've treated Aaliyah. When I first did it I didn't mean for all of this to happen. For one, Lyric is my ex and she is now OFFICIALLY my ex, but we are only 17 we make tons of mistakes it happened last year during the summer.

FLASHBACK
I went to my cousin's party for her graduation. Which was only for teens. I mingled with some people, I flirted here and there, and then my cousin introduces me to Lyric. She was so beautiful and full of energy. She was cool to hang around with and we went upstairs to the guest bedroom and from there we had sex.

When we were finished, I went to the bathroom to pee and I saw that I didn't have a condom on. I thought: "Oh, no big deal! It must have slipped off after we finished." But no. After at least a month, I'm in my room playing 2k and I get a call from Lyric, saying that she is 8 weeks pregnant from me.
FLASHBACK ENDED

I freaked out because I'm too young to be a father nor am I prepared. I still want to party and have tons of other girls. So I tried going out on dates with Lyric. It was going well for a while until I moved to this school and I stopped talking to her. I mean sometimes I would call her for a good time but then I stopped a few days before the party because it was wrong of me. When Aaliyah invited Lyric she looked beautiful but I was, and still am, in love with Aaliyah. I feel so stupid about all the things I've done and feel incredibly bad about it.

I gather myself and then walk to my next class until I'm pulled into another room by some stranger.

"What the f*ck!" I yell.

"Keep quiet." The voice shushed me. It came out the shadows and turned out to be Brianna.

"Brianna?" I asked, confused. "What do you want?"

"You and I both have a problem."

"And that is?"

"We both lost our boyfriend and girlfriend. So I've got an idea on how we can get them back. We can-"

"No! Aaliyah hates me I don't wanna make her hate me even more."

"Well than, if you change your mind let me know." She gives me a piece of paper with her number on it.