Chapter 7

Aaliyah's POV
I hope today is a MUCH BETTER DAY! I can't wait to see Trè today, I hope he gets better. I then hear someone come in my room.

"Hey.. Aaliyah." Marcus said quietly.

"Oh.. Hi, Marcus." I said gathering my stuff.

" I would like to apologi-"

"No it's cool you were just protective." I interrupted him.

I began walking out the door and he pulled me back.

"What do you want now?" I asked impatiently.

He smashed his lips onto mines and I tried pulling back but his kisses were my weakness. I could barely stand on my two feet. Then I slapped him.

He rubbed his cheek. "Ok... Fine.. I deserved that. But I was just jealous that I saw you kissing Trè." He said, finally, I wanted to officially hear those words.

"It still doesn't mean you have to hit the boy." I said being very defensive.

"You're right I just.. I was just jealous, I only want to be seen with you even though we are practically forbidden." He sadly announced.

I nodded, I forgot that we couldn't be together. Right now I'm basically in a love triangle I just, don't how to deal.

I then left and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and then brushed my teeth. I went to my room and began brushing my hair.

I looked in my mirror and tried to smile. It somewhat helped but not  really. I then went in my closet to look for something to wear. I chose a grey sweater, denim jeans, knee high boots, and accessories to match it.

Now on to the second day of school!😬