Chapter 14

Aaliyah's POV
Today is Trè's party today! I have to make sure I look my best, for my now boyfriend! Luckily it's a Friday at school, so this day should go by fast.

Today I woke up, taking a hot shower and then brushing my teeth and hair. I placed my hair in a low ponytail, with a white tee, denim high waisted shorts, white converses, and cute accessories to match it.

I walk downstairs to see Dad and Michelle, having a conversation. "Hi, honey!" Dad exclaimed. Michelle waved and I waved back. They made pancakes, eggs, and sausage. Yum!

While I'm eating this deliciousness, Marcus comes jogging downstairs. "Mom and James, I can take Aaliyah to school." He said, smiling slightly. I began shaking my head towards Dad, but Dad then says "ok." FML!

I get into Marcus's car, keeping my distance and putting on my seatbelt. "What's your problem?" Marcus asks, paying attention to the road. "Nothing.." I say, looking at him sincerely I then turn away checking my phone.

"How is you and lover boy?" Marcus asks. "Someone's noisy aren't they." I asked smartly. "But.. We are great, although we just became a couple yesterday."

"Oh yeah... Well me and Brianna are doing awesome. Like we're on Cloud Nine right now!" He says, sounding somewhat fake af... Ok, who cares?? Not me! I thought.

Marcus's POV
While I asked about her and Trè's relationship, I thought I should slip in some information about Brianna and I, but I think she could careless.

She looked so beautiful today... But I f*cked everything up! I should have never let Brianna take over but, I was just mesmerized by her body. But eventually I am going to get Aaliyah back!

We finally arrived to the school, I then say to Aaliyah, "Have a great day at school!". "I plan on it!" She said sarcastically walking out the door. Well damn, I thought.

I got out the car and walked to my friends. We were having a conversation until Brianna popped up and hugged me around the waist. "Oh hey babe!" I say, trying to hold back the annoyance in my tone. "Hey babe want to go somewhere in private??" She asked pointing to the girls' bathroom. "I guess.." I said, reluctantly.

Aaliyah's POV
I went to my classes and they went by smoothly. Only fifth period would have to be the most annoying, Brianna and Marcus making googly eyes at each other, it made me sick. Before first period, I was going to the girls' bathroom to use the restroom and I see a girl come out the stall first. Then when I wash my hands, I see Marcus coming out pulling up his pants before walking out.

TF?!? Y'all just nasty! Eww... Can't get that sight out my head now. But now I just can't wait until Trè's party it will be us two having the time of our lives! But right now I have to get to practice...

Trè's POV
Finally it's the end of the day before my party, I still have to go to practice, but other than that it should be a pretty good day. I can't wait until the party I have a huge surprise for Aaliyah.

Aaliyah's POV
After practice, I was picked up by my Dad and he drove me back home. When we got home, I went and took a shower then I brushed my teeth and my hair. I let my hair loose and straight. I then decided that I was going to wear a beige long sleeve crop top, high waisted sequin shorts, tan wedges, with some other accessories. I walk downstairs to see everyone sitting around watching tv, until they see me.

Michelle's POV
Aaliyah looks adorable to her first party! I think she'll be the most beautiful girl there!

James's POV
Aaliyah looks so grownup, looking just like her mother! No boys better put a hand on my daughter!

Marcus's POV
Wow! Now I regret myself even more for what I did to Aaliyah. She looks so beautiful, but now she's all Trè's business...

Aaliyah's POV
"Are you guys alright? Do I look bad?" I asked, scared. "No! Of course not! You just look so beautiful, Aaliyah!" Michelle said, smiling making me feel better. I walk down the steps and sit on the couch for a while until Trè rings the door bell.

"I'll get it!" Marcus yelled, running to the door. Great! I thought. I then see Trè looking all fresh with his plain white t-shirt, black joggers, and grey Jordan 11s. Damn, I thought. " Hey Trè." I said, knocking Marcus out of the way. "Hey." He responded, kissing my cheek.

"Hey Daddy! This is Trè, my boyfriend." I say, a bit nervous but at same time a little excited. My Dad analyzes Trè a bit, but then softens up and shakes his hand. "Hey!" Dad responds. "We are on our way out so see you guys later tonight! Love ya!" I said, waving closing the door.

PARTY TIME!!!