Chapter 11

The next couple of days seemed to fly by. Wayne wouldn't drag in till 2am if not later and would be gone every morning before 8. Adrianna would come over after work and today the girls and I were going to spend the night with her. Wayne said he would probably stay at the studio all night. We were scheduled to leave Saturday morning and that only gave him one more full day of work. I had our bags packed and was waiting for her text telling me she was downstairs. Wayne told us to stop by the studio on the way to her apartment so he could see the girls. I had just finished feeding Maliyah when my phone chimed letting me know Adrianna was waiting. I put Maliyah in her car seat buckling her down throwing a blanked over her and grabbing our bags.

Adrianna jumped out helping me put the girls in her car. "Ugh your car is not kid friendly." Adrianna rolled her eyes. "I know I love my baby, but even Chris said I can't keep it with the baby coming." I eyed her as I buckled up. "So you care what Chris says." She shrugged, "we been talking, about the baby. He took me out to eat last night and kind of ended up staying the night." I opened my mouth to say something but she shook her head. "No we are not back together I don't know what last night was. It wont happen again until he straightens up. He is too damn childish Maci." I made a face at her. "Isn't that what you love about him. I love Wayne cause he is like my complete opposite. I mean Wayne is so damn hyper and I'm chill its like we just fit each other." Adrianna laughed. "But you calm Wayne down, me and Chris when we are together all we do is argue." I arched my brow. "Ya'll just fight to make up." Adrianna shot me a look as we pulled up at the studio. "Tell me that's not Chris's car." I shrugged. "How the hell am I sposta know what Chris's car looks like." She groaned. "I'm waiting in the car." I shot her a look. "Bitch no your not come on."

Cortez met us at the car and walked with us in. "Wayne is in the booth but he should be done in a minute." I nodded as we entered the room. Fallon went running to Baby jumping up in his lap. I looked around seeing Tyga and Chris smoking sitting on the couch. They both jumped up putting their blunt out when they saw the girls. Adrianna sighed looking at me and I just shrugged, my attention was on Wayne. He was in his own world in that booth, that was his element. He was into whatever he was singing and his long dreads were whipping around his face.  "Maci ya'll come sit down." I glanced looking at Tyga nodding, he and Chris had stood up. "Let me see lil momma." I walked over to Baby handing him Maliyah as Fallon jumped down and went running to Chris. Adrianna sat down looking uncomfortable. Tyga started talking to her and Chris stayed close to her side. "Lil momma getting big. Told Weezy he need to start working on that boy." I gave Baby a look. "He has three of them he will be just fine." Baby laughed. "No more Tunes." I shrugged. "I didn't say that either."

Wayne walked out the booth catching Fallon as she launched herself at him. "Traitor." Chris called after her. Fallon shrugged. "That's my Wayne." I looked at Chris. "Yeah that's her Wayne." He made a face at me and I took Maliyah from Baby going to sit by Adrianna. Wayne walked up by us leaning down kissing Maliyah's head. "What ya'll got planned for tonight." Adrianna looked up at Wayne."Don't you worry bout that, you do your thing we will do ours." Wayne turned to look at her. "I ain't got to let her go." I laughed. "You letting me do things now." Wayne nodded. "You know whats up, don't play cause we in front of company." Chris and Tyga started laughing until I shot both of them a look. "He got jokes now, wait till he comes home we see who runs who." Wayne grinned down at me. "Bet." I nodded. "Bet."

We stayed a couple more minutes before Wayne walked us to the car. He grabbed Maliyah from me giving her kisses and making her laugh. Fallon clung to his jeans whining because she wanted to stay. After getting both girls in the car I walked up on Wayne throwing my arms around him. "I'm going to miss you." Wayne smirked, "I'll be the one sleeping in an empty bed tonight." I leaned in kissing him. "Better be empty." He laughed leaning down kissing my forehead. "Worrying bout the wrong things baby girl. I love you, call me you need anything." I nodded as he gave me one last kiss. "Love you baby." Wayne winked at me as he walked away. "Ugh ya'll two make me fucking sick." I made a face at her. "Whatever."