Chapter 17

We landed in La first, Adrianna and Chris met us at the airport and I about died when I saw how big Adrianna had gotten. "Omg your huge, you sure there is only one baby in there." Adrianna gave me the stink eyes. "Maci don't make me fuck you up." I laughed at her, "fucking is what got you in this problem to begin with." Chris busted out laughing causing Adrianna to shove the diaper bag rather roughly at Chris. Chris made a face rubbing his stomach but threw the bag over his shoulder. Wayne handed Maliyah over to Adrianna while Chris put the car seat in their SUV. When he had the seat in Adrianna handed Maliyah over to Chris and I had to laugh seeing him hold her. Wayne looked at Chris, "better not be seeing my baby plastered on instagram either." Chris faked shocked, "I wouldn't' do that man, but I mean her picture has been released now so I mean if one pic gets out, I mean who's to say anybody will know." Wayne arched his brow at Chris and he threw his hand up OK, OK, OK hell take all the fun out of babysitting, damn Wayne you acting like an old man." Adrianna rolled her eyes, "no he is acting like a responsible daddy."

After hugging everyone by Wayne and I got back on the jet so it could take us to Vegas. I was beyond excited that we were going back to where everything had all started. Wayne kept looking at me shaking his head. "If you wanted to go to the beginning we should have went to your old job." I shook my head, "this is the first time we made love, not at my job thank you." Wayne arched his brow at me, "you know you wanted daddy from day one." I smiled at him, "well duh but that's beyond the point." Wayne laughed at me reaching out for my hand. "I wold have too ya know." I rolled my eyes at him. "Such a hoe." Wayne acted shocked but laughed at me, "don't lie you would have let me hit too." I shook my head looking at him crazy. "Umm no I wouldn't have." Wayne made the face he gives me every time he knows I'm lying causing me to bust out laughing, "OK, OK, I would have your right."

The ride to the hotel brought back so many memories, it was my first real trip in forever and I could remember how nervous I was to be going to him. The lobby was just the same and I swear to God the same guy was behind the counter. Wayne had already called so they knew we were coming and as soon as we walked through the doors he had people everywhere. As we hoped in the elevator I hugged Wayne. "Have I ever told you I love you." Wayne leaned down kissing my forehead. "Everyday baby, everyday." He lead us to the same room he had been in all those years ago, well what felt like all those years ago.

I went straight to that humongous bed and plopped down on it. Wayne sat our bags down before coming to sit beside me. "you was so shy when I first met you." I looked up at Wayne and I could feel myself blush. "Yeah well you took care of that problem didn't you." Wayne laughed at me, "you still have your days, you shy around everyone but me hell." I shrugged at him. I knew he wasn't lying. I stood up causing Wayne to look up at me, I slipped out of my shoes and straddled Wayne. "you want a repeat of that night." Wayne licked his lips looking up at me, "nope, I want better." I laughed as his lips connected with my neck and I shoved at him. "Stop, your so damn impatient." Wayne laughed never removing his lips from my neck. I reached down grabbing the bottom of my shirt pulling it over my head, Wayne's hands were like magic removing my bra before I even fully realized what he was doing. He stood up grabbing my waist to keep me from falling before turning and laying me on the bed. I giggled as he unbuttoned my jeans yanking them off.

Watching him undress I sat up on my elbows, "you better wrap that shit up cause you ain't knocking me back up till after this wedding." Wayne smirked at me, "you better be glad you ain't knocked up now." I laughed as he crawled over me leaning in to kiss me before moving on to explore other parts of my body. I tugged at one of his dreads, "so is this my early birthday present." Wayne shook his head, "no this is just cause I want my baby happy." I grinned as his started moving down my body, "oh I think you have that more than covered." Wayne looked up at me "your ass is spoiled you know that." I shrugged gasping as he began working his magic on my body. When all was said and done I laid in bed completely out of breath. Wayne got up walking int the bathroom coming out with a towel around his waist. I rolled my eyes at him as he started rolling. "Most people want a cigarette after sex." Wayne turned to look at me, "this is my cigarette." I laughed at him getting up going to the bathroom and washing off. When I came out I pulled some new panties out changing into a pair of Tinkerbell pj pants and a white tank. Wayne lit up looking at me, "who said I was done with you." I rolled my eyes. "Me that's who." He took a hit blowing smoke  at me, "I'll be remembering that tonight when you all up on ya boy." I laughed at him. "it will be you all up on me so remember that." Wayne laughed at me pulling me up under him as he smoked.