DWICKI: LOVE STORY ABOUT NICKI MINAJ AND LIL WAYNE

"Whose got the baddest pussy on the planet-" I sang in the studio but I got cut off by Birdman. He was saying something but I wasn't paying any attention to him. I was thinking about- "HELLO NICKI ARE YOU THERE?" I heard him yell into the studio. "Yeah I'm here just a lil off that's all." "Alright then let's get shit done cause you got a brother over here starving." We left the studio at about 3 a.m. I was so tired I just wanted to go home and K.O. I got back in my house at 3:30 a.m. and was tired. I got out the car and dragged myself upstairs. I took a shower and tried to go to sleep when I got a text from an unknown number. GOD DAMN!!! I got up and read the text it said " Hey baby u up?" I looked into the darkness wondering who in the hell has my number and calls me baby. I blew it off when someone showed up at my house. I looked at my clock and it read 6:15 a.m. I put on my robe and slugged down the stairs they kept pushing the damn doorbell which pissed me off "Why in the fuck are you ringing my damn doorbell at 6 o'clock in the damn morning and why wouldn't you stop pushing the damn doorbell?!?" When I finally looked up I seen my friend Aubrey (a.k.a Drake) bleeding he looked like he was gonna go unconscious I help him to the bathroom. He collapses onto the the marble floor. I help him into the tub and strip him down to his undershirt and underwear I put a pot of tea on the stove and lay him on the couch and put a warm towel around his forehead. He finally wakes up and I give him his tea. And we start talking he brings up Dwayne (a.k.a Lil Wayne) I started laughing at his impression of Wayne the way he made him sound. We then started to bring up confessions "OK mine is that I don't like Wayne's girlfriend Dhea." I confessed "What why?" "Because she rubs me the wrong way." He nodded in agreement. "Alright Nick my confession is that remember the other day when all of us was together?" As in us he meant Young Money. I nodded my head yes. "Well Wayne told me some stuff like he love music, and his family, and I asked who all is yo family. And he said Young Money and Hus regular family. So I asked him who was his favorite out us. And he said you."

TBC

Hey you guys this is my SECOND book but go read my first book In Love With The Wrong Person THANK U ALL SO MUCH!!!!