Chappie 12

THEY WHAT? Who got Chyna? I couldn't see clearly Wayne walked up to me. "Nicki baby, sit down before you faint," he told me. I sat down and cried on Wayne's shirt until my eyes were do dry that I needed eye drops to help me see. "Baby you don't think that.... Dhea got her do you?" He asked me. I balled up my fist, "Wayne I swear if that Xbox looking hoe took Chyna I'm going to kill her!" He looked at me and then walked up to me he hugged me and I buried my face in his chest. "Baby I gotchu alright I'm by yo side," he told me. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. "I know you better have my back," I told him he leaned down and kissed me. We left out the house and took Wayne's car and drove to Tyga's house. He was bouncing off the walls. Chris, RiRi, and Birdman were all there. I gave everyone a hug, it seemed as though that Tyga and Chris were taking it the roughest. "Did you call the police Ty?" "Yeah man! An I don't know where the fuck they-" Tyga got cut off by the doorbell ringing. He opened it and to everyone surprise we seen Chyna. I pushed through everyone and hugged her and cried with her for the longest. I couldn't help but let my tears fall, I was so fucking happy to see her. When I finally pulled away from her I could see that whoever beat her was trying to kill her. Her blonde hair was full of blood and was dripping down to her chin, her lip was busted and her eyes were black and swollen. Her ankle was bleeding. "My baby! Who the fuck did this to you?" Chyna looked up at Tyga and began crying. "Baby please don't cry," Tyga said his voice shaky and his eyes full of tears. Wayne looked at me and just shook his head. "We gotta get her to the hosp-" "NO! Don't take me there!" Chyna said her breathing getting heavier by the minute. She looked at me, I knew I owed her from when she saved me from Dhea. "Nicki go upstairs, and get my... my first aid kit." I looked at her and then at Tyga, who was still crying next to Chyna. I looked at Birdman who had his head in his hands. I got up and rushed up the stairs and pulled Wayne up too help me. "I need you to help me revive her and keep her stable," he looked at me and nodded we hooked her up to an MRI and gave her some antibiotics. "Chyna don't....don't die on me girl.....I need you," I heard Tyga whisper in her ear.

TBC 

Stay tuned for the finale which will be in 7 more chappies so please keep your hands and feet inside of this crazy rollercoaster yo ass just stepped into. Also shutout to @StarCrossed81. She was my inspiration not that everyone wasn't my inspiration, but she made me think that if she could be a big hit then I would too. And I could join the club I made up my self called "The Big Hit Wattpaders" (p.s. just made that up) so I thank all f y'all for inspiring me to become something.