Chappie 15(Snippet)

"Damn.... who forgot to take out the trash cause that shit STANK!" Tyga said loud as hell. Drake nodded his head and took the blunt and took a hit, he passed it to Chris. "Who keep letting this how in my house?" I said then RiRi came in and put her hand up. "Damn RiRi!" Dhea just looked at me, up and down. I snapped my finger to help her out her trance. But like for real y'all who in the fuck keep letting her in my house? Like that shit ain't cool. "Wayne when you gone dump her ass anyway and come back to me?" Dhea said motioning to herself. "Neva how, so get used to having yo bed empty as fuck!" Chyna said, taking the words right out my mouth. I high-fived her and took the blunt from Wayne. He cocked my head to the side, I didn't know why he was all of a sudden horny but HEY? I am not complaining! He then began to take my smoke out my mouth again, he new out his mouth this time. He then grabbed my ass and squeezed on, I let out a squeal. "I want you.....now." Wayne whispered into my ear. I felt my hair get yanked and next thing I know, I'm on the floor while Dhea on top of me punching me in the face. I blackout. I wake up to someone shaking me violently I look up to see Wayne..."Oh my God NICKI!!!" Dhea is behind him and is acting stupid..as usual. Wayne helps me to my feet and gets me some water. We go back in the living room. Wayne gives me my water, Dhea sits across from me, only thing in between us is a coffee table. While everyone still gets situated I get up and stab...........

TBC

Hi babes! This a lil snippet of the next chappie 15. I just started school so it may be a while before I you know update. So I will be starting to do lil snippets of chappies. So pleases be patient. P.S. NO!!!! Shout outs will be given during snippets.

LOVE YALL!!!!!<3