Chappie 17

My eyes seemed to have almost popped out of my head at the sight of all the lights and colors. "Baby were here." I looked over at  Wayne and kissed him, it felt like the first time we ever kissed. There were sparks flying in my mouth, and I felt like I was in heaven. He pulled away from the kiss and rested his head on my forehead, and kissed it. I smiled to myself and then blushed. I turned away so he couldn't see my already apple red cheeks. He smiled and then got our bags from above our heads. We had a limo outside of the plane waiting for us. We were getting mobbed by tons and tons of fans. While Wayne was getting our stuff I took a couple pictures and signed a few autographs. He came out and did a friendly wave to the cameras and entered the car. "So where are we going again?" I asked hoping this time I would get a response. Great I think to myself. We arrived at a huge hotel. When I walked in my eyes had an orgasim. He checked us in and then held my hand till we got to the suit, which was the honeymoon suit. We stopped in front of door I looked at him puzzeled. He then picked me up bridal style and kicked the door open. I gasped and then laughed in his chest. He plopped us on the bed. "Baby I'm so sorry for neglecting you but tonight is our anniversery so I wanna make it up to you," he said taking off his shirt and throwing across the room. He began to slowly take off my clothes leaving kisses all over my body. We made eye contact. He kissed me and went off to pleasing me everywhere. The next day me and Wayne decided to go to the mall. He bout some outfits I just bought dresses, none major. We got back to the hotel and then decided to get some to eat. We went to a burger joint down the street. He had on some khaki shorts and a white button up shirt. I just wore a black shirt that said 'royalty' on the front. We walked in and who do you think we see........

Tbfc

Wassup yall. Aight guess what I'm not cutting the story till the 20th chappie. But until I get more votes the sex scenes will be cut down. Your choice!