Chappie 20 Finale

It was my ex Safaree. I broke down in tears and called the police and tried to get Wayne up. The cops showed up and started to question me. "Ma'am what were you doing before the intruder came in?" "I was going to make me something to eat and then he came up behind me and put his hands around my waist and then tried to seduce me." I said. They left everything at that and would call me if they had any other questions. I hurried and rushed Wayne to the E.R. since the damn police wouldn't do it. I tried to keep the tears inside my head and not let them spill out of my eyes. But soon my vision became blurry. I quickly wiped at the tears. But I wasn't quick enough. They came pouring out of my eyes and I couldn't see any more. The car spun out of control and....

Crash......(screams).....

(New POV) Wayne

I woke up in a damn hospital bed and was hooked up to some annoying ass machine that wouldn't stop beeping. Giving me a motherfucking headache. My nurse came in and unhooked everything. Chuckee came in with some fucking skittles, snickers, cheetos, and a coke. "Well are you going to share?" I asked him. He hadn't even noticed that I was awake. He plastered the most ugliest smile on his face. "Man I thought yo old ass was dead!" he semi yelled. "Well Mr.Carter, you seem well enough, let me go head out and get the doctor. I'll be back." she said patting my inner leg. "OOOOOHHHHH!!! She want it! She want Tunechi! AYYYEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Chuckee said doing the money dance. I don't care I don't want her fucking terminator looking ass anyway. I just smirked. The doctor soon came in and checked everything that the damn nurse did. Shit why would you do that shit? That's just annoying. "Hey doc, you know where Onika Maraj is located at?" I asked as he unstrapped my arm from the IV's. "Umm she is in.....Surgery." the words made my heart drop down to the fucking floor. Surgery? "If I may ask why are you concerned for Miss Maraj?" I shook my head. "That woman that is in surgery is the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with man. She means the world to me and I don't know what I would do without her. She completes me." I said tearing up a little bit. He rested his hand on my shoulder, "She gone pull through," he said and left out the room. I look over at Chuckee who was eating a fucking snicker watching Days Of Our Lives. That drama filled soap opera, dumb ass shit is what it was. I turned the tv to the football game. "Nigga why you turn?" Chuckee asked me. I just laughed at him. "Aye man why Nicki in surgery?" I asked Chuckee. He pulled out his phone and started to play Angry Birds. "Ummm...y'all got into a bad car accident. The car flipped over about 3 times maybe 2 or some shit like that. Um you didn't get as hurt as she did. She got thrown out of the car and into a bush I think I don't know all the details." he said. My heart dropped down to a state where I felt like I was dead. I let silent tears fall down my face. I wiped them as they fell. Chuckee looked up at me. Sorrow fled his eyes. "Look bro I know Nicki and she will pull through. Like for real I just know it." I nodded my head. The nurse who was rubbing all up on me before came back in. "Um Mr Carter you will be released and give the hospital or me a call if you have any problems. I'm sure we can work all the kinks you may have." she said, giving me a piece of paper. "Um, no thanks I'm happily taken. But thanks for the offer." I said grabbing the crutches she had brought in for me. I tightened my brace that was on my wrist and went to the reception desk. I checked out that night and Chuckee had drove me home.

As I walked into our semi trashed hotel suit I packed up all our stuff and went to a different hotel suit that same night. We hadn't packed a lot so we just had clothes nothing more. I grabbed my gun from off the counter and went to another hotel.

I had broken my leg and sprained and had to be on crutches. Nicki has been in a coma for over a month and a half. She had really bad brain damage and had a few broken ribs and a broken arm. Cuts and bruises had been placed all over her body. But today the doctor said that she was going to wake up today, and that we just needed to be patient. I grabbed her a changing bag. I drove to the hospital at ease with myself that I would 1) get to take this fucking boot off my leg. And 2) I get to see my baby. I checked in with the reception lady. I went into Nicki's room. There she was, my baby, my only, my forever number 1. The doctor came in. "Hey Dwayne, nice to see you again. Well she should be up anytime now just gotta wait." I sighed a little. I looked over to her and seen her smile. I smiled back at her, her smile soon faded away. "Alright I gotchu doc." He nodded and the left the room telling me to inform him if anything would to happen with Nic. I sat down it was 1:34 pm. I stared at her falling and rising chest. "Come on Nicki baby. I think that I have been tortured enough baby girl. I need you to wake up." I said talking to her grabbing her hand. I felt her hand twitch. But then it went back to the still hand that it usally was. I got up leaving the room going to the snack machine. I went back into the room and Nicki was gone! Oh my God she was up!!! I turned around ready to bolt to the door and tell the doc but instead get kissed on and hugged on! It was that damn nurse bro. She pushed me on the bed and began to kiss me I tried pushing her off me...