Chappie 9

Shoutout to my first reader @DanielleConstantly she helped me to where I am and for that I thank you my Barb

She walked up to me and got in my face. "Bitch what is you gone do?" Dhea asked me. I really didn't have time for her so I just spoke my mind to this bitch "Why do you wanna fight me? Did i do something to you?" She just smirked at me. I didn't care so I just walked away till she pulled my hair. BITCH!!! I turned her around and started to bang her hair on the concrete and swung her into the fucking light pole. I then started to punch her in the face. Then I finally kicked her in her stomach and left her there bleeding. Wayne walked up to me and hugged me. We all left and went home. Drake came with us and said he would just crash for tonight. I went upstairs and Wayne was drawing me a bath. Aawww how sweet of him. He got up and threw his shirt in the hamper I still gotta get used to him with his shirt off. He turned around and kissed my lips agressively. I pushed him off of me and went to go get me some PJ's. He walked in and sat on the foot of the bed rolling up a blunt. I sat next to him. He shook his head and pulled me on top of him. "Bae you beat her ass!" He said taking a hit. I just laughed and got up from off of him. My bath was highly relaxing I even stqrted to doze off. I walked in with a oversized Truckifit shirt to see Wayne on his iPod with his Beats. I crawled on top of his back and started to give him a back massage. He let out lil moans. I'll admit he works very hard but I think he just needs to take a lil break sometimes."Can I show you how much I love you?" He asked.......