Chapie 8

I got off the couch to see Dhea, Chris, and Rihanna standing in my door way. I just ignored Dhea and Rihanna. "Hey Chris what you been up to?" "Hey Nicki I heard you been up all night with somebody over her!!!" I gave him a glare but him and Wayne and Riri cracked up. I really had nothing against Rihanna, and I had absolutely nothing to say to Dhea. And Chris me and him were good. I invited Chris in while Riri and Dhea went in Chris's hot ass car. Whatever I could care less. We all walked in I tried going to my seat but got pulled on Wayne's lap instead. "Awww look at the ugly ass couple," I heard Dhea say. "What, jealous bitch?" I asked she rolled her eyes and gave Chris his keys. I don't give a fuck that bitch can go suck on my dick. Riri just smiled at me and went to go sit next to Chris, who was rolling up a blunt. "Aye Nicki I heard that you got the "D" girl." Chris said being random. I couldn't help but blush. "Her lil ass was up there screaming like a motherfucker doe." Tyga said. Wayne just laughed at me and hugged me and put his head into the side of my stomach. "She started to pop it for a nigga!" Drake sang. We all laughed at him. I'm surprised that him and Chris were in the same room. Oh that's cause Chris was occupied by being kissed on by Riri. "Aye man what y'all niggas got to eat cause a brotha ova her starving." Tyga said pointing to himself. "Well we all can go to a place to eat." I said we all agreed to meet up at White Chocolate. I heard they steaks be off the chain doe. I got dressed I decided to do a Wayne look. We were matching. I had on some zebra leggings and a black and gold crop top that said Respect in gold letters. We met up at the place and seen that Birdman had dipped. Oh well we'll catch up with him later on I guess. Me and Wayne walked in holding each others hands. I had butterflies in my stomach and was getting nervous. "What you nervous for lil mama o gotchu." Wayne whispered into my ear. I just smiled to myself. We waited for the rest of the people to get here. I was starting to get impatient. Everybody was being slow as fuck. 5 minutes had passed and everybody was here. Thank the fucking heavens they asses are slow. We got a booth I was sitting between Wayne and Chris. Next to Chris was Riri and Dhea was beside her and Drake, Drake was next to Chyna and Tyga. I ordered a sizzling shrimp mixed with steak and had some type of sauce on it. "Aye ma what is that?" Wayne asked taking some off my plate. "Come on nigga get yo fork off my plate." Chris just laughed and took some off my plate and put it on his plate. I smacked Wayne's hand away and punched Chris's arm. "You gone pay for that later on tonight." Wayne said with a smirk. I laughed "Its cute how you think that you run shit." I said with a smile. Everybody laughed even Wayne. Wayne had ordered us a dessert which was a cookie and ice cream on top with fudge on it. Wayne kept stealing my shit. "Wayne stop give it back," I whined. "Come get it, I won't bite unless you want me to," I laughed. I took the cookie from off the fork and leaned back into my seat. "Ooooo girl get it," Chris said snapping his fingers in a girly motion. I looked over to see everybody was laughing except Dhea. Oh well who gives a fuck, I don't see why would you even come if you just gone keep on giving me dirty looks and hate on me. Like that shit ain't cool. I got high-fived from Riri. We left the the place at 9pm. I was full. I caught Dhea looking at me and glaring at me. I was already sleepy which meant I was cranky as hell. "Bitch do you need glasses or some cause yo ass study looking over here at me. Do you want me fix yo eye problem?" See I ain say 'do you want me to beat yo ass again' cause she already know I beat her ass, and I would hate to be reminded of that so I ain't gone say it. But I really wanted to though. "Bitch I will fuck yo ass up I ain't afraid!" She said taking off her earrings and......

Tbc