Chappie 14

Me and Wayne went in the house, I started my shower and went out to get my shorts and a bra. Didn't fee like being wrapped up in any clothing really, so I didn't get any panties. I went in the bathroom and bent over to put my clothes on the toilet seat. Wayne had snuck up behind me and began kissing on my neck. "Yes Wayne, how may I help you?" I pushed my newly dyed black hair to the side. Yes I went black. "Help me get this lump out my pants mama." He said brushing Lil Tunechi against my butt. "Well our laptops in the room on the dresser," I said, a full smirk on my face. He chuckled at me and then kissed on my neck some more. I gently pushed him off of me, and then pushed him out the door. I stripped down and stepped into my warm shower and let my thoughts roam. I hadn't even noticed that Wayne had came in and stepped into the shower until our skin was against each other. "Baby what's wrong?" He asked me kissing my neck and down to my shoulder and back up to my neck. " Its just I'm a lil stressed, about nothing really." I leaned my head to the side giving him better access. "Lemme help you release some stress then," he said gently pushing me on the shower wall and made me face him. I had butterflies in my stomach, it was like the first time we met all over again. He began leaving small hickies on my neck ad down to my boobs. I moaned out in pleasure. He began to kiss lower until he got down to my V. He started off with long slow licks, but then intensified by the minute. He began to swirl his tongue in my V and began to go deeper and deeper. "Wayne...I'm gonna..I'm gonna cum!" "Hold it in!" He said while going deeper into my V. Yeah nigga now if yo ass bust a nut and I told you to 'hold it' you might hurt me. Telling me to hold it, now if I cum in his mouth cum in his mouth he gone look stupid. "Uhhhh Wayne!" Yep I came. Oops it slipped-_-. "Babe I told you to hold it," he said coming up to my face level. "But babe I was trying to and- OOHH FUCK WAYNE!!" This nigga gone stick himself in me and ain't tell me. Since he gone do that I clawed his damn back. "Aaahhh Nicki!" He said still thrusting inside of me. He kissed me and begged me for entrance, I didn't let him in hell I'm being stubborn. Till he went insanely deep and fast, he HAD to kiss me to stop from screaming so loud. Our lil session was over later after he came and I did again, about 3 times. I washed up and he did too and then we went to bed.

I woke up at 1pm and looked at myself in the mirror. I was very mad once I seen all the marks Wayne had left on me. I had a trail f hickies running down my neck to my left boob. "WAYNE!!" he came in the bathroom with a smirk on his face "Why would you do this?" I asked pointing to my neck. "I think you look way better," he said smiling. I walked past him pushing him into the door. I was about to head down stairs when the door closed and I was pushed on the door. I spun around to see Wayne. "See there you go, acting up again. You know what you need?" I shook my head, he grabbed my wrists and put them above my head. "You need 1 finger," he said then stuck a finger inside of me. "Yum already wet," "Wayne....Ohh my God Wayne." I said slightly moaning in his ear. "2 fingers might do the trick," he said sticking another finger in me. "Yess Wayne, faster.....faster....deeper go deeper." With every command I was giving him he obeyed them. "Wayne I'm gonna cum!" He kissed me and nodded his head letting me know to release. I rested my head on his shoulder trying to catch my breath. Wayne picked me up and sat me on the dresser and began to eat me out. "UHHHH WAYNE....YESS RIGHT THERE!" I started to ride his face to his rhythm. He stuck a finger in me, also speeding up. I began to scream his name, making him speed up some more each time. Shortly after I came again. Wayne kissed me and picked me up off the dresser standing me in front of him. "Now behave-" "Behave nigga please lemme go shower!" I said while laughing and walking away. Wayne slapped my ass and then left downstairs. I was wearing some camo leggings, a white tee and a jeaned vest. I walked down stairs to see Tyga, Drake, Chyna, Birdman, and even Chris and RiRi was here. SHIT! I walked in the kitchen got me a flavored water packet and a water bottle. I had to fix my hair so my hickies won't show. I walked in "Hey hon!" I heard Chyna say. I hugged her and everyone else. I sat down on Wayne and too the blunt he had just lit up and took a hit, I put my arms around his neck tilting my head back. Blowing smoke circles in the air I kissed Wayne which turned hot in just seconds. He took the remaining smoke I had in my mouth and blew it out his nose. I laughed at him, I didn't even notice everyone was watching us. "Get it girl," Chris said while snapping his finger. "Who would have thought that Nick and Wayne would be together?" Birdman asked. I shrugged, I still wake up some mornings and forget who I am for a second. "They not even suppose to be together," Dhea said tossing Chris his keys.