Chappie 15

"Damn.... who forgot to take out the trash cause that shit STANK!" Tyga said loud as hell. Drake nodded his head and took the blunt and took a hit, he passed it to Chris. "Who keep letting this how in my house?" I said then RiRi came in and put her hand up. "Damn RiRi!" Dhea just looked at me, up and down. I snapped my finger to help her out her trance. But like for real y'all who in the fuck keep letting her in my house? Like that shit ain't cool. "Wayne when you gone dump her ass anyway and come back to me?" Dhea said motioning to herself. "Neva hoe, so get used to having yo bed empty as fuck!" Chyna said, taking the words right out my mouth. I high-fived her and took the blunt from Wayne. He cocked my head to the side, I didn't know why he was all of a sudden horny but HEY? I am not complaining! He then began to take my smoke out my mouth again, he blew out his mouth this time. He then grabbed my ass and squeezed on, I let out a squeal. "I want you.....now." Wayne whispered into my ear. I felt my hair get yanked and next thing I know, I'm on the floor while Dhea on top of me punching me in the face. I blackout. I wake up to someone shaking me violently I look up to see Wayne..."Oh my God NICKI!!!" Dhea is behind him and is acting stupid..as usual. Wayne helps me to my feet and gets me some water. We go back in the living room. Wayne gives me my water, Dhea sits across from me, only thing in between us is a coffee table. While everyone still gets situated I get up and stab Dhea in her arm. Yeah, how did I get a knife? Simple, when Wayne wasn't looking I took a knife from off the counter. "Baby get off her, I threw the knife and it stuck to the wall. Dhea was screaming I ran up to her and began stomping her stomach in, and banging her head till she went unconscious. Drake pulled me to the side. "Nicki you can't just go around stabbing people and throwing knives around!" I looked at him in disbelief. "When did you all of a sudden, have a sweet spot for Dhea?" I questioned. "When she became my girlfriend." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "You know what bruh, yo ass goofy as hell. Now when she rob yo ass don't say anything to me, or Wayne you on yo own. You know what get out my house.-" "Come on Nick its not that ba-" "Get out Drake!" I yelled on the verge of tears. Chris came running around the corner. "Nicki why you scream?" he asked walking up to me. "Aye man this ain't none of yo business!" Drake said cutting me off from what I was bout to say. "But I'm making it my business so watch yoself!" Chris yelled stepping up to Drake. "Watch who you talking to," Drake said pushing Chris back into a table knocking down a vase. Wayne cut a corner. I ran up to him just in time, cause Chris had swung at Drake. If I would have stayed there I would have gotten hit. "Yo man.....Aye man stop!" Wayne said pulling Chris off of Drake. Dhea was on the floor still unconscious. And everyone was getting up out of my house right now. When everyone had left and the blood had gotten cleaned up I went up stairs. I looked at my face and I didn't look that bad, I just had a really bad headache. My nose had a lil dry blood under it, and my eye had a slight cut under it. And my head hurt like hell. Wayne had came up and was on the phone yelling at someone on the other line. He then hung up the phone and slammed it on the dresser. I walked up to him and stood on my tipy toes, and kissed his nose. He pulled me into a hug, and I let a tear fall. "What was that for?" I asked him. "I thought I lost you today, and just the thought of me losing you makes me insane." He wiped the tear that had fallen. I smiled and blushed at him. "Baby girl you mean a lot to me, so I'm gonna let you know now no one can change that but me an you." I nodded my head at him. He hugged me and kissed my forehead. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up my face and put my dirty clothes in its proper hamper. Wayne was gone and was probablly in his office. I turned out the room light and turned my side lamp on. I got my iPad from out of its dresser. My phone started to ring and I hadn't noticed until Wayne picked it up. "Why the hell you calling her phone?... Naw man you fucked that up today fuck you mean!..." I didn't hear anymore because he had left out the room. I went to check my facebook and nothing was new so I shut down my iPad. Wayne came back in the room pissed and shit. "Why is he calling yo phone?" I looked confused. "Who are you talking about?" "Nicki don't play dumb-" "I aint neva dumb don't get it twisted!" I said slightly raising my voice. "SINCE YO ASS AINT DUMB THEN WHY THE FUCK IS HE CALLING YOU THEN!?!" He yelled getting off of the bed. "WHO ARE YOU FUCKING TALKING ABOUT!?!" "DRAKE!! NICKI WHY IS HE CALLING YOU!! I got in his face "How the fuck am I spose to know? Huh?" He looked at me then pushed past me to go to the bathroom. "DO NOT.. PUSH ME!" I said pushing him into the door. He turned around and got in my face "Maybe I wouldn't have to if you weren't such a hoe!" I smacked him across the face, he cuffed his cheek in disbelief. "DON'T YOU EVA CALL ME A HOE! EVER AGAIN!" I said pointing my finger in his face. I walked past him he grabbed my wrists and banged them against the wall. "Don't put yo fucking hands on me, or you can get the fuck out!" I spit in his face, he gripped tighter. My wrists were starting to hurt. "Let go of me." I said through gritted teeth. He gripped even tighter, and tighter. I looked away from him and at the floor. "Get your fucking hands off me!" I looked up at him my face covered in tears and sweat. He looked at me in disbelief and let go. I ran to the bathroom past him, and locked the door. I sat on the tile floor and cried, silently. He knew I had a pass of an abusive ex. Why would he do something like that to me? I cried myself to sleep.

The next day I woke up to banging on the door, it felt like I was back in my past relationship. "Nicki baby, I know you hear me open the door baby. I know what I said was wrong and out of line, but baby just open the door so we can talk." I didnt answer. I had a pretty distructional past I used to slit myself and let the blood flow out as all the negativity in my life. "NICKI DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID!" He shouted. I cut one line into my arm and pretty soon I had a line of cuts going up my arm. I fell unconsuious and woke up at 11. I went out to the room. Wayne came out the hallway and entered the room. He hugged me, I didn't hug back. Tears began to fall down my face. "Why would you lie like that?" I whispered. He looked at me his eyes red and puffy and dried tears stained his face. "Nicki I didn't mean to hurt you...at all. I love you with all my heart." "Then why would yoi dp it?" "Because Nicki I just didn't  wanna loose you baby I'm sorry baby please forgive me." I fell into his arms and we cried till we went to sleep.

Wayne and I stayed in bed all day. The arguement made us even stronger then before. Everyone was calling but we ignored them. I was happy to have Wayne all to myself. We were snuggled up together when my phone started ringing. He picked it up and ended, I smiled I didn't even want to know who it was. I was in heavan with him and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Hey guys and gals just wanted to know that for the last chapters the snippets will be updated on Wednesday. And the chappies on Sunday. Thank you Love Yall!<3

Hey Barbz and Kens I wanna inform you that on Wednesdays the snippet will be published. And on Sundays the chappies will be published. Thank yall for the votes. Love yall <3