Chappie 18

We seen Drake and Dhea, looking over at us. I got dirty looks from Dhea, and Drake just pretended we weren't even in the fucking room. Soon as they seen Wayne and I the cameras came out and the screamers came out, and you can't forget the autographers. Well basically everyone in the damn joint. Wayne an I took some pictures and signed autographs, I took a picture with Wayne where I was just kissing his cheek. Now see I could have did the slutty thing and tongue kissed Wayne, but I just aint that type of girl. I gave one more wave and led Wayne to our seat, which was just a lil booth in the back. I sit across from Wayne and look at him with my glasses on. He smiled at me, then took my glasses and looked around the room observing everything. He turned his attention back over to me and smirked. "What is so funny?" I asked looking at his direction. I then seen what he was looking at and it was just Dhea asking for attention by kissing Drake. "Thristy ass bitches these days-" "Bitch who you calling a BITCH!" Dhea yelled from across the room. I just shook my head at her and put my attention back onto Wayne, who was by the way still wearing my damn glasses. I'm over here squinting and shit and he over here just watching through my damn glasses. I reach over and snatch my glasses off of his face and then look at the T.V. above his head. "Aye, stop snatching. For I snatch a knot in yo ass." Wayne said slighty slapping my face. I hit him in the shoulder "Maybe if you wouldn't have taken my glasses then I wouldn't have to now would I?" I said looking at him. He glanced over me and I seen what he was looking at, which really wasn't anything to be so called looking at. I glanced over my shoulder and found Dhea just looking at Wayne and glaring at me. "So Wayne, I see you haven't told her yet. Since y'all over here pretending to be the best couple. But was you saying that shit when you was fucking me?!? YEP THATS RIGHT I FUCKED LIL-" "BITCH! YOU HAVE BEEN A PAIN IN MY ASS EVER SINCE I FIRST MET YO ASS! NOW I'M DONE TALKING I'M FINNA BEAT YO ASS LIKE YOU STOLE SOME!!!" I said slamming her into the wall next to us. I didn't know what took over me, the rage, the hatred, love, or just the feeling of beating somebody upside they damn head. I didn't see the physical damage I had caused till I finally opened up my eyes. I looked at Dhea. Who was on the floor, wiping blood up from off of the floor. I looked down at my hands, dripping with blood. I let silent tears fall from off of my face. I didn't know why I was crying. But it felt as though I just killed my best friend, not that Dhea was my best friend. It's just I can't believe I let myself get carried away like that, I am.. I mean I was a woman of class. But now I'm nothing but a filthy piece of scum. I walk out of the resteraunt, my head held low full of shame, and sorrow. "Nicki baby, wait up!" I heard Wayne call after me. I stopped right where I was. "Babe whats-" "I let myself get carried away. I lowered myself, to a lower class. I was better than that damn fight. I could have walked away. But no, I had to stand up and be something that I can not be. I am Onika Tanya Maraj, a woman of class and respect. But I didn't show that today. No today, I was a disgrace to myself and others. And what the fuck was she talking about, when she said that 'she fucked Lil Wayne?'" I said as I turned to face him, tears streaming down my face. He looked at me speechless. "What the fuck did you just ask me?" He said walking towards me. "Did you or did you not fuck Dhea?" I asked looking at him. "No! Why the fuck would I do that?" He asked looking confused. "Then why would she say it Wayne?" He shook his head and headed towards the car. I stopped him in front of the driver's door. I pinned him up against it. "Listen to me, alright. One more fucking screw up and we're through." I said through gritted teeth. He ran his hand over his dreads and nodded his head. I walked over to the passangers side and got in. I slammed the door. "Aye, stop slamming the fucking door please." he said semi yelling. I ignored his dumb ass comment. I mean, why would Dhea say she fucked him? But she is pretty obsessed with him. I don't know, is he messing around on me.

TBC

Ayee wassup yall!?! Alright I gotta challenge for yall complete it and you get a lil sneak peak from Dricki: Gone Wrong!♥♥♥

Challenge: 30 reads, 10 votes, 5 comments

Complete by: 9/18/13 by 12:00am

Alright hope you can do it!♥♥♥